Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flyaway

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I sent you a PM about a month ago and you still haven't replied!

WHY 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon has one from 2004 or 2005 in his outbox...So you have to wait a little more my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I sent one to him in 2004 and am still waiting a reply.... Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I'm sorry for saying this but this is Censored rubbish. This is the only forum that I know off (and I have been a member & moderator of many forums) that the admin doesn't reply to PM's.

I have seen Flyaway on here many of times lately. This is bordering on the line of stupid know. We have 3 members here maybe more that have sent Flyaway a PM. No one has gotten a reply.

I belive something should be done about this, but what can we do?

I have seen certain spam in the forums of late and guess what, these have been posted when Sir RadarMan has been in the land on nod. So those post's have been sitting on the forums for a good few hours. Plus Flyaway is one of if not the most popular in search enginge results.

Edit

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

Ummm...pardon my newbie-ness, but who and what is Flyaway? Is he/she Site Admin? or a Moderator?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

He is site's administrator and moderator.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

I'm sorry for saying this but this is Censored rubbish. This is the only forum that I know off (and I have been a member & moderator of many forums) that the admin doesn't reply to PM's.

I have seen Flyaway on here many of times lately. This is bordering on the line of stupid know. We have 3 members here maybe more that have sent Flyaway a PM. No one has gotten a reply.

I belive something should be done about this, but what can we do?

I have seen certain spam in the forums of late and guess what, these have been posted when Sir RadarMan has been in the land on nod. So those post's have been sitting on the forums for a good few hours. Plus Flyaway is one of if not the most popular in search enginge results.

Edit

I totally agree ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I onced PM'd him about a plane in the download section that the copyright notice said couldn't be there.

Hawker Hunter T7 flyaway Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:12 am

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not going to make excuses for him outside of the fact that he does have other interests on the net, other forums and a real life job. He has TTT and I here to help as much as possible and does respond to our questions if we think some of them are important enough to ask.

Saying that we asked him for a screenshot forum, something that you have been asking for one for quite a while, he has just created one for us to use.
I only ask that you please continue uploading screenshots to the screenshot gallery, he has been updating that on a regular basis as of the last few weeks.

Thanks,
Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I excuse him, 😉 but i still sent him two quite important pm's about the german forums several months ago and he still didn't answer.of course,everybody has other jobs,but still,he can answer pm's. 😕

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Umm... Idea Dont Know