replays

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I love watching my landings on replay from all different views, like wing views, ground views, etc...

for obvious reasons, I can't look at these views while I'm flying, so I always view them in replay. However, I've noticed that replays create jagged movements and certain animations go missing. Included in these missing animations are aileron, rudder, elevator, and nosewheel movement.

It bothers me to watch my replay with no ailerons moving and jagged "box-like" movements of the aircraft.

does anyone know of anyway to fix this.. or is it simply something we'll have to look to microsoft to fix in FSX?

(those of you who will suggest fraps.. i have it already, thanks anyway :wink🙂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I believe this is a bug in FS9. I have the same problem and I love watching the wing views on landing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Unfortunatly thats the way it is with fs replays,no traffic,no nothing.
I do not know of a fix
However all the ifdg aicraft show all animations execpt the nose wheel 😉

Pro Member First Officer

really? that's odd becuase I landed an iFDG A319 just the other day and I got no aileron animations in the replay 😳 Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer

ah!! found a solution to this problem!! look at my other post:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13926/very-handy-view-device/

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...