Trust no one

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Evil or Very Mad Thanks to the Censored who send out these Censored virus's
I keep my a/v software upto date but the Censored still got me Evil or Very Mad

Still on the bright side I've now got a nice new XP install,but to all you evil do'ers out there Censored off

Sorry Embarassed

Trust no one

TTT

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download Ad-Aware and use it every day. I would suggest dumping all of your cookies, cache and history before using it so you don't get "false'" readings.

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

(Run the update feature to get the latest test results).

Use XP's firewall it's a huge help and of course run the AV each day to see if the machine is clean.

Sorry that had to happen, very discouraging, I'm tired of these jerks that write virus's and spyware.

Pro Member Trainee
TRUT Trainee

😕 Virus ?

How did You get that, through an E-mail with an attached file or what ?

Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

An essential tool is also "hijack this". AA misses quite a lot of these due to the protection all thos browser hijackers use.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...