Dew the Dew

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Hey guys I have a question for all those repainters out there. Can some one please make me a repaint for my fictional VA for FSPAX?

It is called Mountain Dew (Dont ask me why because I have no clue)
here is the link to the paint kit http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads.php?aircraft=8ny7v&location=paintkit

The colors I would like are of the simple Mountain Dew Colors Diffrent shades of green and some whites

the text is a nice green for the Mountain and red for the Dew. On the Vertical Stabilizer and Rudder a Mountain Dew Logo? and for the trim of the plane how about a dark grey or white? say around the edges of the wing/engine/elevators/horizontal elevators/rudder/flaps

below is a image of the Mountain dew Text colors and curves of the design.

and if one of you guys can do this and are willing to take your time there
is no rush Smile

so if someone can do this it will be wonderful

-Nick

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I could have a go if you like?

Email me at michael_thomas434@btinternet.com 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

sweet check your email. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

OOPS - JESTER - I gave you the wrong email - michael_thomas1@msn.com 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...