SearchSearch 

Door open?

I had the strangest thing happen to me. When I was taking off, it said that the door was open, but before the takeoff, it showed that the door was closed and I don`t remember opening it. I was using FsPassengers, so I guess that had something to with it. 🤔 Please help!!! Sleep

5 Responses

Sorry, I forgot to put this on there:www.fspassengers.com You will see that on their forums they don`t allow guests.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Your FSP is set for random faults,and thats one of them.
Others are gear,flap,engine and pressurisation faults.If one happens press Ctrl + Shift + M to call a mayday and set your transponder to 7700
Now providing you land safley you will be awarded bonus points

tomthetank wrote:

Your FSP is set for random faults,and thats one of them.
Others are gear,flap,engine and pressurisation faults.If one happens press Ctrl + Shift + M to call a mayday and set your transponder to 7700
Now providing you land safley you will be awarded bonus points

The only problem is, I`m still on the runway when this happens, and the throttle goes crazy and I crash.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ive had the door open a few times and if you can stop safley, do so.If you are going too fast(past V1)then take off,declare an emergancy (7700) circle and land
As for you throttle,make sure you have not set it to auto

I would like to thank you for giving me this information. I found out that while I was selecting the time for loading, I was accidently unchecking the 'Hostess close the door automaticly' when I was relying on that.