SearchSearch 

Can you guess what airport this is?

Guest

Okay. I`ll give you the airport code and you try to give me the name. After someone wins,I will give you another. The first should be easy, but the last challenging. Here`s the first one: KBFI

21 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bad first choice, I fly out of it and KSEA most of the time.
Boeing Field/King County International Airport (Seattle, WA, USA).

Radar

Guest

RadarMan wrote:

Bad first choice, I fly out of it and KSEA most of the time.
Boeing Field/King County International Airport (Seattle, WA, USA).

Radar

Correct. Here`s the second one: 5Z9 If you need any hints, just ask me! 😉

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Lake Brooks Seaplane Base
Katmai National Park, Alaska, USA

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I reckon its Lake Brooks in Katmai national Park, USA. 😉

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Urgggh, too late 😉

Guest

pilotwannabe wrote:

I reckon its Lake Brooks in Katmai national Park, USA. 😉

😀 😀 😀

Congratulations,pilotwannabe! You got it! Just because I got an answer so quickly, I`ll throw in one more:HLOA. If you need hints, again just ask me!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I don't understand? Can't you just figure it out by launching fs9 and checking?

Guest

crosscheck9 wrote:

I don't understand? Can't you just figure it out by launching fs9 and checking?

Yes, you can, and that`s what I did.

Guest

Anonymous wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

I reckon its Lake Brooks in Katmai national Park, USA. 😉

😀 😀 😀

Congratulations,pilotwannabe! You got it! Just because I got an answer so quickly, I`ll throw in one more:HLOA. If you need hints, again just ask me!

Sorry, Doyley,you did it first. Try to guess this next one!

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

lol its Den Helder Airport but I think im cheating... Typing it into google and add airport to the query finds the results Wink

Guest

Doyley wrote:

lol its Den Helder Airport but I think im cheating... Typing it into google and add airport to the query finds the results Wink

Incorrect. I can give you a hint..if you ask.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I cant understand the meaning of this....game... 😳 ❗

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

I cant understand the meaning of this....game... 😳 ❗

Glad you said that GB .... i was starting to think it was just me that was missing point......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

kianok wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I cant understand the meaning of this....game... 😳 ❗

Glad you said that GB .... i was starting to think it was just me that was missing point......

No relax...You are not alone my friend... 😂 😉

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

i dont understand this either

does anyone know what this airport is?

KMLE

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What you dont understand?you seem that you do and you play it? Dont Know Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This 'Topic" should be in the Gossip Forum.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

This 'Topic" should be in the Gossip Forum.

Affirm TH. As well as all the post parties and all the personal info threads round at the moment. My list could go on and on... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

My theory is that if we all join the nonsense you are referring to and participate, maybe one day someone will take umbrage and suggest a different kind of approach to this 'friendliest forum on the net'.

My point being, what's the use of being the 'friendliest' if it's impossible to get a pertinent reply to a question asked by someone in need for help?

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Maybe we should have a "friendly response" only forum........ and maybe even a "helpful response" forum.... just so people dont get confused!

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

We just need to add a few "Check your PM" posts and we have a full house..... not good house keeping is you ask me...

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions