Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

POSKY 737-700

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

hey everyone.. projectopensky keeps rolling out new jets!

they just released the 737-700.. there's already tons of repaints available...

...get em while they're hot!
http://www.projectopensky.com

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Was on there today. I downloaded the SWA 737. Great Aircraft. Keep 'em coming POSKY!

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Their Bombardier CRJ-900 is incredible. It takes some work to make it right, (You have to download a seperate panel, seperate sounds, and their paint isn't very nice), but once it's going, it's a freakin' cool airplane. 😎

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I've been looking throught POSKY's forums and from what one of the creators said, the Boeing 737-900 will be uploaded soon. Also, what paint did you download pilotguy44?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice one Pilotguy 😉

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Good find Pilotguy 👍

Pro Member Captain

I've been looking throught POSKY's forums and from what one of the creators said, the Boeing 737-900 will be uploaded soon. Also, what paint did you download pilotguy44?

I like to have lots and lots of liveries.. so I downloaded all but 4 or 5, lol

(i have all the north american ones.. and one or two from all other categories 😉 :thumbup🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Does anyone know where I can get a detailed panel for this craft??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

This one looks quite nice, but I haven't downloaded it myself so can't say for certain 😉

FS2004 Photoreal Panel--Boeing 737-800, v2. A photoreal panel for the B737-800 with full internal views including three animated wing views. Intended for the B737-800 from Project Open Sky; usable for any other without wing views. By Horst Paetzold.

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Jon

Downloading now 😉

🍻

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

wow awesome aircraft the boeing 737-700 is one of my favorites! but can somebody tell me where i can download the canyon bluelivery? i can't find it anywhere on their site! Thanks a bunch

Flyboy92

HAPPY EASTER

Pro Member Chief Captain

Try here

👍

Pro Member Captain

are you sure that is JUST a re-paint because it's an awfully big download... and it took 15 minutes just to get to 25% so i cancelled it.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

are you sure that is JUST a re-paint because it's an awfully big download... and it took 15 minutes just to get to 25% so i cancelled it.

Flyboy92

From what I can see, the Canyon Blue for the POSKY 737-700 is not available yet. Keep in mind that it's only just been released. You can get a Southwest (old livery) or Blue Canyon liveries for Kittyhawks but not the -800 series.

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Flyboy92 wrote:

Flyboy92

From what I can see, the Canyon Blue for the POSKY 737-700 is not available yet. Keep in mind that it's only just been released. You can get a Southwest (old livery) or Blue Canyon liveries for Kittyhawks but not the -800 series.

Well in the POSKY forums it shows something about all the liveries for it and it shows all the southwest ones and it says "will be avaliable immediately" or something close to that.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain

i too, am awaiting the southwest "canyon blue" repaint...

until then i'm just using the old brown southwest 737-700 (on the POSKY site)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Flyboy92 wrote:

Flyboy92

Well in the POSKY forums it shows something about all the liveries for it and it shows all the southwest ones and it says "will be avaliable immediately" or something close to that.

Flyboy92

I see your point Flyboy. It's just that sometimes the forums seem to be just that one step ahead of the actual releases. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Theres a Kittyhawk version here if you want it (2mb and its the whole package, not just textures):

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=47060

Otherwise, I'm sure the POSKY version will be along soon 😉