Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My new Boeing 767-300ER

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Hi Wink After quite some time of considering to buy the Level D Boeing 767-300ER, I've finally got her Very Happy

Here's some screenies of a default flight, from Paris - Orly (LFPO), over the alps to.......... Milan - Malpensa (LIMC).

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great shots Wingman Wink

Awsome graphics Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Really beautiful, some of the best I've seen in quite a while.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Drool Drool

Great detail on the plane and scenery! Great shots! Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Nice, funny thing is I was just looking at it for like the 30th time over at the flight1.com store. Smile Cockpit looks amazing.

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Thanks for the nice comments guy's.

Solotwo wrote:

Nice, funny thing is I was just looking at it for like the 30th time over at the flight1.com store. Smile Cockpit looks amazing.

This has to be the best add-on I've bought yet. Wink And just when I thought it could'nt be better, I've added to it, FS2 Crew, this is now an awesome package. For anyone that loves their heavies, I would highly recommend the Level D 767, and even though I have'nt used it, it has autoland included.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

A class shots Wing-man, I like the scenery in the background, what location are those mountains?

By the way, what is wrong with the POSKY 767? I think they are as good as payware!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I like the subtle color nuances - you're an artist Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

A class shots Wing-man, I like the scenery in the background, what location are those mountains?

By the way, what is wrong with the POSKY 767? I think they are as good as payware!

Hi CT Wink Without taking the flight again, I could'nt say the exact position of the mountains, just that there the Swiss Alps flying from Paris to Milan, although it is a default flight in FS9...........

Select a Flight.
1. Choose a Category, Modern: European Airline Pilot (Hard)
2. Choose a Flight, 02- Paris to Milan

You should end up with this...........

As for the POSKY 767, I can't comment really as I've never downloaded it. I'm aware that these days, alot of freeware thats released is as good as, and in some cases, better than some payware Wink