Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My new Boeing 767-300ER

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Hi 😉 After quite some time of considering to buy the Level D Boeing 767-300ER, I've finally got her 😀

Here's some screenies of a default flight, from Paris - Orly (LFPO), over the alps to.......... Milan - Malpensa (LIMC).

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great shots Wingman 😉

Awsome graphics 😉

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Really beautiful, some of the best I've seen in quite a while.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Drool Drool

Great detail on the plane and scenery! Great shots! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Nice, funny thing is I was just looking at it for like the 30th time over at the flight1.com store. 🙂 Cockpit looks amazing.

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Thanks for the nice comments guy's.

Solotwo wrote:

Nice, funny thing is I was just looking at it for like the 30th time over at the flight1.com store. 🙂 Cockpit looks amazing.

This has to be the best add-on I've bought yet. 😉 And just when I thought it could'nt be better, I've added to it, FS2 Crew, this is now an awesome package. For anyone that loves their heavies, I would highly recommend the Level D 767, and even though I have'nt used it, it has autoland included.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

A class shots Wing-man, I like the scenery in the background, what location are those mountains?

By the way, what is wrong with the POSKY 767? I think they are as good as payware!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I like the subtle color nuances - you're an artist 😀

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

A class shots Wing-man, I like the scenery in the background, what location are those mountains?

By the way, what is wrong with the POSKY 767? I think they are as good as payware!

Hi CT 😉 Without taking the flight again, I could'nt say the exact position of the mountains, just that there the Swiss Alps flying from Paris to Milan, although it is a default flight in FS9...........

Select a Flight.
1. Choose a Category, Modern: European Airline Pilot (Hard)
2. Choose a Flight, 02- Paris to Milan

You should end up with this...........

As for the POSKY 767, I can't comment really as I've never downloaded it. I'm aware that these days, alot of freeware thats released is as good as, and in some cases, better than some payware 😉