Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Connecting To The Terminal

Pro Member First Officer
azabro First Officer

Does Anybody know of any addons/Downloads that can be installed into the game to make the plane connect to ther terminal? Rolling Eyes [/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
99jolegg Chief Captain

Sorry, I haven't heard of any downloads that you can actually connect the aircraft to the jet way - a bit too complex for FS9 I think Wink

Click below to support FSF:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why don't you try this one Arrow https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13826/787/

Make sure you check out the screenshots.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

why dont you just drive carefullly?

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

This can be done with some of the UK2000 Scenery add-ons......particularly in the Heathrow Pro pack....

The new Wilco "COPS" payware add-on pack had some teething problems.....

there is a download that could add the terminal jetways, but I don't know how to make it moving after a plane dock into terminal...

Pro Member Captain
pilotguy44 Captain

look for a freeware addon for FS2004 for Bremen, Germany. I believe the designer is Oliver Pabst. it can be found on flightsim.com or avsim.net.. sorry, but i dont have a link for you

it has 8 fully featured jetways that read what type of aircraft you're in and pull right up to the door... catering and service trucks also drive over to your plane and do work on it... it's a very neat add-on

..he also did a scenery just like this for Palma de Mallorca, Spain.. but that was for FS2002 only.. and only a few of the gates actually worked.. it was a little buggy. ...however, his new version at Bremen airport is excellent Thumbs Up!

...also, if you're willing to pay for scenery.. SimFlyers scenery features the "ActiveDock" and "ServiceArmada" systems. The gate pulls right up to your plane.. no matter what type it is... and then service vehicles appear around you... also very nicely done scenery... i'd suggest either their Las Vegas or Phoenix sceneries.. those two are their best ones. (they have over 15 different airport sceneries for sale)

visit them at www.simflyers.net

hope that was any help Very Happy Cheers!

Ryan Finn
Commercial Pilot
ASEL/AMEL/IA Rated
CFII-A

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

I have World Airports 2 wich does the job. All you have to do is enter some radio codes and the jetway and all the trucks and fuel greet you.
These are the airports it upgrades:
Chicago O'Hare
Dallas Ft Worth int
Frankfurt
Houston G Bush Intercontinental
Las Vegas Mc Carran intl
London Luton
Manchester intl
NY JFKennedy intl
Rome Fiumicino
Toronto Pearson intl
Washington Dulles intl
I got it cheap in the sale for 12.00

Pro Member Captain
pilotguy44 Captain

lol lenin... those are all SimFlyers sceneries... "World Airports 2" is a package of multiple SimFlyers sceneries put together for one price (rather than buying them individually at simflyers.net)

..see? lenin thinks simflyers is good too Cool Thumbs Up!

Ryan Finn
Commercial Pilot
ASEL/AMEL/IA Rated
CFII-A

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

It is still really coool!