SearchSearch 

Signature

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Hi Fellas:

Have been trying really hard to create a signature for my ID, looked at all the posts but to no use. Could anyone write a step by step process to post an image in my signature...?

Regards,

Bhupesh

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Hi Greekman:

Tried your post before as well, tried it once more but my hard luck it still does'nt seem to appear. I went step by step as per your tutorial 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Bhupesh wrote:

Hi Fellas:

Have been trying really hard to create a signature for my ID, looked at all the posts but to no use. Could anyone write a step by step process to post an image in my signature...?

Regards,

Bhupesh

Hi Bhupesh 😉 dont mean to sound to be insulting, but in your profile (preferences) have you put a bullet in (Always attach my signature) ?
Also. have you put a tick in the ......... (Attach signature) box below the reply box ? hope this helps. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Thanks! Wing-Man! But I have already enabled that option since it was written by Greekman as well in his post... I am still in Mars! trying to figure out why it's not accepting picture as my signature...

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Thanks! guys for your support! Did some R&D and got it working, actually was putting [/img] tag after the URL.