Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Delete this member.....

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/

The comment he made, i made this post yesterday but put in the wrong hyperlink Embarassed come on guys he cant be tolerated that day was tragic, and hese basically saying "DO it again" he should be banned.

End Of! Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Well, I don't read the comment as "do it again", but rather as "I am 12 years old and basically talk out my Ass trying to be cool or brooding or whatever". Do not lend credibility and attention to something as inane as that by posting about it.

You do raise an interesting point, though. If someone were of an opinion we find "wrong" or "disrespectful", should that someone be "banned" and "gagged" and "stopped"? Personally I think that as long as they move within the law, anyone is welcome to any opinion they might have and we should fight for their right to utter it.

Enough seriousness, back to the silly 12 year old...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

Well, I don't read the comment as "do it again", but rather as "I am 12 years old and basically talk out my Ass trying to be cool or brooding or whatever". Do not lend credibility and attention to something as inane as that by posting about it.

You do raise an interesting point, though. If someone were of an opinion we find "wrong" or "disrespectful", should that someone be "banned" and "gagged" and "stopped"? Personally I think that as long as they move within the law, anyone is welcome to any opinion they might have and we should fight for their right to utter it.

Enough seriousness, back to the silly 12 year old...

well said,bindolaf! 👍 I agree!

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

But he jsut showed complete dissrespect for the victims of 9/11, what if some one who lost somebody on that day read that? How do you think that would make them feel? He should be banned........

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I agree with that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I would agree with Bindolaf. Sadly, its his opinion and he isn't breaking any law by expressing it, however ridiculous and insensitive it may be 😕

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Well cant a admin at least mesasge him adn warn him.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

His post could be deleted, but I don't hold out much hope; these have been waiting amendments since last August.

😉

Sphagnum1 Guest

Censorship is not the answer, calling him an idiot and ridculing him is. Don't just delete him, make him feel his own stupidity.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

Censorship is not the answer, calling him an idiot and ridculing him is. Don't just delete him, make him feel his own stupidity.

I don't know what to think or say about this way of thinking...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

But he jsut showed complete dissrespect for the victims of 9/11, what if some one who lost somebody on that day read that? How do you think that would make them feel? He should be banned........

Maybe it is best that we get an accasional reminder that there actually are people that think that way. Otherwise, we tend to become complacent and forget.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There are a load of rubbish in our world...Dont even step on them...Leave them to their misery luck and life... ❗

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

why dont we just completley delete the option to Post a comment in the Screenshot link, if you go through most of the comments they are just trying to be funny and some are harsh. But I dont really mind just because I did not post any screenshots.

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Guys,

Andrewwalter's comment was totally out of order, I can't begin to understand his way of thinking, perhaps he will explain himself but I won't hold my breath.

Personally speaking, I will not post any replies to any cries of help from him or his posts, maybe we should all ignore him.

Andrew, you showed absolutely no respect or thought for the poor families and victims of 9/11, you must have no feelings or concern for anyone else, this is a very friendly forum and we do not encourage or expect this type of behaviour in here, I honestly believe you should be big enough to explain your way of thinking and let us all know how you can make such comments, and offend so many people.

George

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Corgi wrote:

Guys,

Andrewwalter's comment was totally out of order, I can't begin to understand his way of thinking, perhaps he will explain himself but I won't hold my breath.

Personally speaking, I will not post any replies to any cries of help from him or his posts, maybe we should all ignore him.

Andrew, you showed absolutely no respect or thought for the poor families and victims of 9/11, you must have no feelings or concern for anyone else, this is a very friendly forum and we do not encourage or expect this type of behaviour in here, I honestly believe you should be big enough to explain your way of thinking and let us all know how you can make such comments, and offend so many people.

George

Hes not going to read this, hes not active on the forums, hes a wannabe friend of the forums, so to speak, but surly thats more a reason to ban the idiot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

"I diagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it." It's the
principle of free speech in the Western World.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0602b&L=ads-l&D=1&F=&S=&P=1529

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

"I diagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it." It's the
principle of free speech in the Western World.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0602b&L=ads-l&D=1&F=&S=&P=1529

Radar

Too true... 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

"I diagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it." It's the
principle of free speech in the Western World.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0602b&L=ads-l&D=1&F=&S=&P=1529

Radar

Too true... 👍

....to be true...in ourdays... 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

yeah.. defeinitely agreed with radarman here..

as much of a moron this andrew guy is.. and no matter how insensitive or irrational his comment was, it's still his right to make whatever comment he wants.. it's the very idea of our country and that of democracies around the world.

i must admit tho.. it's sad someone can be so... heartless. 😞

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I also agree with you guys also. But to my knowledge, he is not an active forum member. I did a search and found that he has not posted in this forum.

Mrtazzy Guest

For years I had a huge 3D puzzle of New York in my office and the disrespect was horrible. Paper planes, broken towers you name it. Lots of people thought it was funny. The truth is many people just don't really get it. For some reason a lot of people think of it as a movie. I guess what I'm saying is have a little patients with some people they watch too much TV and not enough reality. Anyway I took the puzzle down when someone spilled coffee on battery park.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions