Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

WOOOOW

LOOK AT THIS BEAST!

SORRY GUYS I DID THE LINK WRONG SO ILL DO IT AGAIN Embarassed Embarassed

http://www.airliners.net/photo/0605315/

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Antonov AN225 my friend. The largest plane in the world to date! One of the Soviet unions finest accomplishments!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

oh yes.pretty cool. 😀 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I never get tired of looking at this majestic looking aircraft.

Comrade Lenin, I'm sorry to have to inform you that your namesake had nothing to do with this masterpiece.

But don't go committing suicide now 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

What a beaut 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Tailhook, Although Lenin died way before the construction of this aircraft his ideas and legacy lived on throughout the USSR. This plane was originally built to carry the soviet space shuttle insteda of the boeing 747 and after the dispansion of the soviet union it is used for heavylift cargo operations. Although th AN124 is the largest PRODUCTION plane in the world the 225 is still the largest in the world. ever.
Also, I sense a dislike for me from you because of my political ideas. Flight simulation should not involve this and is neutral in all political situations. Do not let it get in the way of us and i hope for us to get on well.
your friend
lenin

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That has got to be one of the best pictures of the AN-225 I've seen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

Tailhook, Although Lenin died way before the construction of this aircraft his ideas and legacy lived on throughout the USSR. This plane was originally built to carry the soviet space shuttle insteda of the boeing 747 and after the dispansion of the soviet union it is used for heavylift cargo operations. Although th AN124 is the largest PRODUCTION plane in the world the 225 is still the largest in the world. ever.
Also, I sense a dislike for me from you because of my political ideas. Flight simulation should not involve this and is neutral in all political situations. Do not let it get in the way of us and i hope for us to get on well.
your friend
lenin

Ok, I'll stop calling you 'Comrade' from now on if it makes you feel better.
Lenin, everything you're telling me about Lenin and the Antonov I'm well aquainted with and have been for a long time.

Regarding your political ideas -- those would be the least of my concerns.
You believe anything you like, worship the devil or your aircondition... it doesn't matter to me.

Your first few posts when you joined this site gave me the impression that you not only enjoyed but even were on the look out for a sprinkle of humour.

As usual, my inadequate grasp of the English language got in the way. So I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies.

On another note, the issue I'm struggling with most here is the fact that crude humour and rude language are well accepted here - yet something of a more subtle nature is regarded as offensive.

But I'm working on it, I'm not a quitter.

Be well Lenin.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Tailhook,
I accept your apologie. I found your humour not very funny as it seemed to me that you were following me around the forum making digs at me. Thankyou for helping to solve this issue.
Lenin

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

😳 god that would be hard to fly