Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Freeware 6-10 seater, little help?

Sphagnum1 Guest

Ok, so I spent a lot of time yesteday looking for a good twin engine prop, something like a Piper Seneca or such size, but freeware. Seems most planes in that size catagory (holding between 6 and 10 passengers) are payware. I can't find a good freeware model of such a plane!

I'm looking for my Pax company, i have just over a million to spend and I'm a c4 so I need something roughly that size. Too much bigger (10+ pax) and I can't yet afford it.

Any help?

7 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

here you go it's a piper cheyanne holds 6-8 passengers it's the fifth one down

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=piper+&CatID=fs2004ac&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=2

Flyboy92

Sphagnum1 Guest

If you are reffering to "Piper Cheyenne II (PA-31T) for AI", I'm not looking for an AI plane, I want it to be a plane designed for flight Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Try the Cessna Caravan. Either the default one or the payware one from Feelthere www.feelthere.com/2005

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I agree with Jarred, try the default C206 Grand Caravan, it is surprisingly good! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

yes, the cessna caravan is among the better default models in FS9...

..i find myself flying it quite often. 👍 😎

Sphagnum1 Guest

I ended up getting the Pilatus PC-12. Neat little plane. Does a lot for a single prop. Looks nice too.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

whoops my mistake Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i diddn't see that it was for AI use only sorry about that!

Flyboy92