Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Georgia 1 - A new Theme Plane from NoWorries Air

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Well, I took delivery of my 787 a few days ago, and as many of you know, I am currently without joystick. Please excuse the graphics too, they are running on my laptop.

Well, I took her for an unpainted flight and decided that it would do, so she rolled right into the paint booth. I wanted to try something different from my other three planes, and decided that it was time for NoWorries Air to open a new route.

Starting today, we now have a twice daily flight from Phoenix SkyHarbor to Atlanta Hartfield. The first flight is normal price, for the second we have decided to run a special for three months.

It's called the "Midnight Plane to Georgia" special, and for a limited time flights will depart Phoenix at 6:05 pm(9:05 Eastern Time) and arrive into Atlanta at 12:13 am. Prices are $74 a person each way.

I got special permission from the FAA to take a few promotional shots over Atlanta:

This plane LEAPT off the runway, since it was empty and had 35% fuel for the short flight. I love it!

She is temporarily in the shop to have the landing gear replaced...landing without a Joystick is dumb! lol

What do you guys think of the paint? The peaches kinda look like bread rolls...I think she'll get repainted after the special is over, but a theme jet was worth a shot.

Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What can I say? -- Andy Warhol comes to mind. Phantasie... Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice shots

How did you get the handling vehicles in the last pic?? Wink

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Nice shots

How did you get the handling vehicles in the last pic?? Wink

I'm using the 787 you posted! lol, it's the fourth 787, it says, "787 with stairs", then your key will probably be different, do the one for folding wings, mine is CTRL+1, but that isn't default, I've changed it.

The problem is that unless the engines are running, it won't load the cargo bay...which is weird, because the Cargo would get SUCKED in if there were running in real life.