SearchSearch 

help

I had downloaded a panel for the default 737-400, i then found an upgrade and downloaded that 1 instead. I didnt make a back up as i forgot, then when i had upgraded i had a mix of both the other panel and the upgrade with parts missing and no displays like a black screen on the instruments. How can i sort this problem out as i have tried to restore defaults but this did not work.
Anyone have some help and/or a realistic 737-400 panel.

Thanks 😕

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I would delete the entire 'panel' folder in your 734 file and then replace it with a newly downloaded one 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Delete the panel and start again(you have the d/loads)

You say you found an "upgrade" 😕
Was it a newer version or a panel fix?
If it was a fix it should come with instructions for the placing of the various bits
If it was a newer version,treat it as a different panel (ie install on its own)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I had downloaded a panel for the default 737-400, i then found an upgrade and downloaded that 1 instead. I didnt make a back up as i forgot, then when i had upgraded i had a mix of both the other panel and the upgrade with parts missing and no displays like a black screen on the instruments. How can i sort this problem out as i have tried to restore defaults but this did not work.
Anyone have some help and/or a realistic 737-400 panel.

Thanks 😕

Regarding the default panels only. Never delete the default panels. One day you will need one of them without even being aware of it and you won't have a clue what the problem is.

This of course does not mean that you can or should not add or experiment with other panels as already suggested by the members.

Captain Dale Guest

excuse me radarman i put my comments on more than 1 forum so there wud be mre chance of a reply Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cap,
Let me explain something to you. If everyone did that we would have 4 times as many posts than we have now and the answers to them would be not only scattered around but impossible for you to find. It's for your good as well as ours.
What you are doing now is called "hijacking a thread", you are posting this in someone else's thread and it has nothing to do with his problem.
Think about how you would feel if it continually happened to you.
I would usually send this via PM but being a guest you can receive them.
I hope your problem has been solved, happy flying!

Radar

captain dale Guest

r u the owner? soz a dint no.!! ha ha... a didn't realise. Got ya.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

captain dale wrote:

r u the owner? soz a dint no.!! ha ha... a didn't realise. Got ya.

😎

Nope, just a moderator.

Radar

Captain Dale Guest

okay. lol 🙂