Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

767-400?

Pro Member Trainee
klubkonr Trainee

Has anyone found a decent 767-400 anywhere? I've been searching the web for about a month now and they're all horrible...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well the best and to my knowledge the only one is the ones found at www.projectopensky.com

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

yes i think the best one is by projectopensky.. although all of a sudden the download files have disappeared.. 😞

does anyone know what happened there?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

yes i think the best one is by projectopensky.. although all of a sudden the download files have disappeared.. 😞

They are still available via the links I provided. Maybe an issue with your Firewall settings?

Sphagnum1 Guest

pilotguy44 wrote:

Dunno, but all the "links" say "Not available". Not just the 767, but all the planes and paintkits.

Maybe they are doing maintenance?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

pilotguy44 wrote:

Dunno, but all the "links" say "Not available". Not just the 767, but all the planes and paintkits.

Maybe they are doing maintenance?

What is it that you want?

Kindly, without bitterness, would you show me the link I gave for a paintkit?

Do you know what a link is?

Pro Member Captain

lol tailhook.. he wasn't talking about your links... the download links for the 767-400 on www.projectopensky.com say "not available".

all the other 767 models aren't available either
...and along with the 767s.. the A330s and A340s are also not available right now..

hmph..... Dont Know 😕

Last edited by Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

They were a new addition recently and were working fine - seeing as it is new, I expect they are editing and adding more files to download 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

lol tailhook.. he wasn't talking about your links... the download links for the 767-400 on www.projectopensky.com say "not available".

all the other 767 models aren't available either
...and along with the 767s.. the A330s and A340s are also not available right now..

hmph..... Dont Know 😕

lol pilotguy44 and how am I supposed to know that? My impression was that according to the topic which was started by klubkonr we were looking for a 767-400?
Sphagnum1 in no way indicated that he was looking for anything different.
I did notice that you suggested the POSKYs. I'm somewhat surprised though that you haven't discovered the fact that their files are hosted by avsim. ERGO... if Posky is down momentarely for whatever reason, why not look for a file at avsim? That's precisely what I did and this link ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=b767-400_posky.zip&Author=&CatID=root

was good when I posted it and still is and guess what, even the link reveals that it's a POSKY.

If my asking Sphagnum1 whether he knows what a link is has upset you, then you better put that behind you -- I can assure you: You ain't seen nothing yet.

Many of the kids here haven't got the slightest clue - nothing wrong with that, we are all learning - the problem is that they pretend otherwise and we get tangled up in absolutely useless dialogues that lead nowhere.

Read the whole thread again if you can find the time, click on the links and you will find that I was the first respondend with at least some useful info/links. What's your beef? lol

Pro Member Captain

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

i have no beef with anyone tailhook, what's this all about?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

i have no beef with anyone tailhook, what's this all about?

Beats me.... I'm still trying to get my head around the 'lol' craze and all it's possible meanings Juggle

Pro Member Captain

ugh.. this is the problem with communicating on the internet.. there's no tone or personailty in what people are saying.. so one message can be interpreted several ways

i never meant to offend and/or take a stab at anyone.. i was trying to tell you that he wasnt talking to you.. but you unfortunately took the "lol" as an insult

sorry for the confusion tailhook 😕

..now to steer back towards the original topic.. POSKY 764 is the best in my opinion.. but the downloads on their site are down

tailhook, however, is correct.. you can find them working at avsim.net.. although i couldnt find the Delta POSKy 764... just the continental one.

iFDG also made a freeware 764.. it's decent, but i prefer POSKY models.

Sphagnum1 Guest

Geez, tailhook, you're an ass!

Of course I know what a link is, I put it in quotes because it wasn't actually a link on POSKY's site. Just clarifying the fact that the links didn't disappear, there was just text that said "Not available"

You don't have to be such as ass about it, sheesh! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

Of course I know what a link is, I put it in quotes because it wasn't actually a link on POSKY's site. Just clarifying the fact that the links didn't disappear, there was just text that said "Not available"

I object to this kind of language young man. This is disgraceful.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

LOOK - Once again we are starting pointless arguments - if a issue is raised that is implied to be aimed at someone to create havoc, then can we not act like complete d**ks to each to get the better of them. For some reason - you Tailhook, seem to be in a lot of these 'arguments' lately and to me it doesn't seem to be a coincidence ❗

Tailhook - don't try and act like you are this SOO mature adult and don't start having a go at Pilotguy and Sphagnam1. They didn't mean to get caught in one of your 'little' arguments and told you that it was a misunderstanding ❗ And by the way, what do you mean by this:

"Do you know what a link is?"

By saying this type of thing, you are asking for an argument.

And this:

You wrote:

" I can assure you: You ain't seen nothing yet. "

What are you actually trying to imply here? What are you like going to do.....come up with more stupid posts to fellow members??? ❗ ❗ ❗

I'm sorry but these arguments or 'misunderstandings' have caught be attention more than once and to my knowledge, as I said above, you Tailhook have created them.

Grow up Yawn - this is a Flight Sim Forum....not a place to F**k with each others as*es!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Isn't that just fueling an argument that had otherwise ended? 😉

Well unfortunately these 'arguments' seem to be happening a lot recently and certain members seem to be posting 'uneccesary' comments to others. These quarrals will start and end but at the end of the day even the adults need to start putting some sense into their posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

767-400 by project opensky, just go on avsim and type opensky 767 in the search

as for arguments - well, being an odd english fellow i use a lot of sarcasm. i read the 'tailhook you're an ass' comment as being sarcastic - tongue in cheek. if you read most items like that then the interweb becomes a fluffier place 🙂

Sphagnum1 Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Sphagnum1 wrote:

I object to this kind of language young man. This is disgraceful.

Don't "young man" me, you have no idea my age. And as to the language, if you have a problem with the word 'ass':

1) Don't act like one.

2) As someone once said, "You ain't seen nothing yet." 🙄