Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PMDG IS GREAT

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well this morning on their forum they had a litle press conference.

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=109900&mode=full

And now this did describe their current and upcomming projects. Well hold onto your seat when you hear this now...

The MD-11 is first,
Then a FSX compatable 747, just an update,
the a 737 NGX which is completely new,
Now this isgoing to be the last one but I almost fell out of my seat....

The PMDG Airbus A320!!!!

That is exactly what I said. Well I guess the guys at Airbus are being nice and letting the team get some inside coverage. Well even though I am a Boeing guy, I might have to get her when she is released in months.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jared wrote:

Well this morning on their forum they had a litle press conference.

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=109900&mode=full

And now this did describe their current and upcomming projects. Well hold onto your seat when you hear this now...

The MD-11 is first,
Then a FSX compatable 747, just an update,
the a 737 NGX which is completely new,
Now this isgoing to be the last one but I almost fell out of my seat....

The PMDG Airbus A320!!!!

That is exactly what I said. Well I guess the guys at Airbus are being nice and letting the team get some inside coverage. Well even though I am a Boeing guy, I might have to get her when she is released in months.

Re the MD-11 -- this is what counts:

***We expect that this product will released before FSX is released- and will be compatible with FS2004 only upon release. Once FSX is released we anticipate updating all registered owners with an FSX compatible version as well. We do not anticipate any cost for this service since the MD11 will release in such close proximity to FSX! (Aren't we nice?)***

What can I say...? My mind is at peace Yes

Thanks for your persistent research Jared! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Interesting read 👍 Thanks for the heads up Jared 😉

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

WOW! when I read that A320 part, i got shivers down my back! I cant wait because the airbus a32X series are my favorite airliner(Embraer EMB-120 my favorite passener turboprop in case anyones wondering) so I cant wait to get this one! Because i have so many pmdg products now and they are all amazing, This is going to be my favorite PMDG release(maybe)!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Some really good news there. Plus total agree with Tailhook 👍

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yes yes so now this should mean that within the next 8 months we should see the MD-11, right? Also I probably will get the A320 once it comes out most likely late next year. It will be nice to venture into a new family. But as of now... Bring on the MD-11 even though I am very pleased with the 744.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Lets do the maths here ......

PMDG + A320 = ❤️ ❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

😀 😀 😀 😀