SearchSearch 

help! I cant open the door

I'm trying to allow the passengers in my aircraft to exit so i can end the flight...err how do i open the door?! lol 😂 😂 😂

14 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Shift + E =) RTFM

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

im my opinion, you should have just looked at the simulator commands Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

Shift + E =) RTFM

What is the meaning of RTFM please?

I am still adding to my .txt vocabulary Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I think it means Read The F****** Manual. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

I'm still at a loss 🤔 What does F****** mean?

I don't understand the reason for secrecy. How can this be an international forum if secret handshakes are required in order to get initiated. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

I don't understand the reason for secrecy. How can this be an international forum if secret handshakes are required in order to get initiated. 🙂

CRJCapt is merely being a gentleman who follows the rules and refrains from swearing on the forum.
You can Google it as you suggest to others.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

CRJCapt is merely being a gentleman who follows the rules and refrains from swearing on the forum.
You can Google it as you suggest to others.

Radar

My apologies RadarMan, I had no idea swearing was condoned in these forums.

BTW, I am not the one who continuously reprimands newcomers who innocently ask naive questions and barks at them to go and 'google' instead of asking for help.

I would have thought that this fact would not have escaped your attention.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

It's an interesting question, isn't it? Do we say RTFM!!!!? Or do we answer in a civil way, acknowledging that many people find a real human response easier to understand than the "FM" that we're supposed to read?

The answer to pretty much anything can be found be googling. So why even bother with support forums? My theory? We like to talk to each other about common interests.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Its no secert it means waht crj said, its my inner gamer kicking in Embarassed

HE should have read the manual though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

antone wrote:

It's an interesting question, isn't it? Do we say RTFM!!!!? Or do we answer in a civil way, acknowledging that many people find a real human response easier to understand than the "FM" that we're supposed to read?

The answer to pretty much anything can be found be googling. So why even bother with support forums? My theory? We like to talk to each other about common interests.

To me, we find the answer and give it to them - whether they have or want to "read the f***ing manual" or not.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I gave him the answer and gave him some hints on what to do first =) RTFM its not ofensive its just comon sense.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

To me, we find the answer and give it to them - whether they have or want to "read the f***ing manual" or not.

Agreed.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

beerbadger wrote:

I gave him the answer and gave him some hints on what to do first =) RTFM its not ofensive its just comon sense.

I agree that it's common sense, but the "F" in "RTFM" does make it somewhat offensive. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I wouldnt take offense if somone told me to RTFM, which i already have by the way. ROFL its just them expressing themselfs and if Cpt. Denison and other people such as the guy who made a remark about 9/11 can get away with it why are you all having a go at me form say RTFM. It makes no sense guys.