Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

tazz126 is back

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

hi u lot how are we all iv been dead bizzy with my flight sim getting it ready for the big opening which will be soon opening and i would like to get some header posters with this website can someone help 😎 😂 😉 thanks tazz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hello Tazz

Please can you explain me what do you mean by header posters.I would like to help but since my English are weak i cant get you my friend. Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Last edited by Greekman72 on Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

iv been dead bizzy with my flight sim getting it ready for the big opening which will be soon opening

Huh??? Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

A little better explanation could help, maybe just a little? 😕

Pro Member First Officer

sorry I'm struggling with my grammar what i mean is to advertise the website .the plan is that the other atcs are coming over to the open day and we will get moor new members if u get what i mean and i would like to put this fantastic website on my flight sim as u are all so help full ps sorry for the the above Embarassed 😉 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

why not crack a nice banner in your sig 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

How about a link ➡

Pro Member First Officer

what do u all think about it and will it be OK to advertise this web page

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Go for it 👍

As for advertising the Flyaway site,thats way this page was created with banners and links ➡

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

what do u all think about it and will it be OK to advertise this web page

👍 👍 👍 Do it my friend. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

sorry I'm struggling with my grammar what i mean is to advertise the website .the plan is that the other atcs are coming over to the open day and we will get moor new members if u get what i mean and i would like to put this fantastic website on my flight sim as u are all so help full ps sorry for the the above Embarassed 😉 😎

No problem. 🙂