For those that complain about FPS

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Have a read over this post on Simv

FPS is not important

Now I have not used this services yet, but planning to when money is better. But I now a few guys you have and are really pleased with the performance increase.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good find Liono 👍

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Great Liono, thanks for sharing. That is at the top of my 'to do' list!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Just take a look at some of these screenshots after the service

This is the PMDG 747F which is heavy on most most PC's

For 60 euros (73 USD/£40) that isn't a abad investment. Plus if your not happy you don't pay.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Hopefully, you'll let us know when and how you get on. At the time of having this sim-aid. Not any trade secrets, but just how easy to follow instructions.

I'm very eager, but have a slight hearing problem, and don't like the idea of imposing this on others. Well after you have repeated something for the umpteenth time, I know it gets aggravating.

Pro Member Chief Captain

KenTel wrote:

Hopefully, you'll let us know when and how you get on. At the time of having this sim-aid. Not any trade secrets, but just how easy to follow instructions.

Hi KenTel, sorry to inform you but they where not my screenies. But from people you have had the FS-GS service.

All I know is that talk via MSN or Yahoo messenger but if you live in the US (I now you and I don't) you can phone when he is at home. Plus you make a machine inside your current machine. I did try this service but had some family problems and had to pull out but once the money situation has sorted it self out then I will be going ahead with this service.

KenTel wrote:

I'm very eager, but have a slight hearing problem, and don't like the idea of imposing this on others. Well after you have repeated something for the umpteenth time, I know it gets aggrovating.

I understand your hearing problem I have a family member with hearing problems and it is hard sometimes.

IF anyone is interest you can email him Ramsa329 "at" msn "dot" com[/quote]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've read other posts about this service elsewhere at times and all were very positive, good luck with it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

Have a read over this post on Simv

FPS is not important

Now I have not used this services yet, but planning to when money is better. But I now a few guys you have and are really pleased with the performance increase.

Thanks for sharing this. It sure gives you a lot of food for thought Hack

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Thanks Liono, appreciate your info.

The hearing problem has some funny moments, as after the first few 'sorry, I can't hear you' s, I tend to guess what was said, with hilarious results at times. All to do with age, and a life spent working in a very noisy enviroment, before ear defenders, over 98db rising to 114db at times. It has made my hearing work in just a small frequency band, so high frequency I just don't hear. So when someones speech tends to rise and fall in frequency, I miss the highs, and some of the very low.

Sorry to ramble on all, put it down to my 2nd childhood, 😂 😂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

WOW!

Thank you so much for showing me this Liono!

I have decided to get this service today!

It will cost me NZ$116 but sure will be worth it!

The testimonials and screenshots are stunning:

I can't wait.

I will let you know all how it goes once it is done, meanwhile, this topic should be made a sticky!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...