Hi all,

Newbie here, and new to flight simming.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon though 😕

All the best
Gaz

12 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

good luck. are you new to aviation all together?

Sphagnum1 Guest

Welcome, pukin-dawg... Always makes me feel all happy inside to see other people get their usernames activated while I have yet to be able to sign in months later..... 🙄 Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But welcome nonetheless! 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
pukin-dawg Trainee

Yes mate I am, complete noob Embarassed

Well I've been to airshows and the like, but that's been about my limit

Pro Member Trainee
pukin-dawg Trainee

Sphagnum1 wrote:

Welcome, pukin-dawg... Always makes me feel all happy inside to see other people get their usernames activated while I have yet to be able to sign in months later..... 🙄 Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But welcome nonetheless! 😀 😀 😀

Thankyou for the welcome...

I signed up yesterday, and got activated just a short while ago....bad news that you haven't been sorted yet 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Welcome Aboard Flyaway Flight Sim. I think that you will do just fine considering you have succesfuly registered. I hope that all of your flight are successful.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welcome to the show pukin-dawg! 🍻

I think edr1073 has hit the nail on the head. Getting registered seems to be the hard part, the rest is just pure joy 😀

Pro Member Trainee
pukin-dawg Trainee

Many thanks for the welcomes 🙂

It'll take a bit of getting used too, but with enough practice, I'm sure I'll be flying fairly competently before long, I've worked out how to crash fairly well Embarassed

Just soo many keys & things to remember. 😕

Sphagnum1 Guest

pukin-dawg wrote:

It'll take a bit of getting used too, but with enough practice, I'm sure I'll be flying fairly competently before long, I've worked out how to crash fairly well Embarassed

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

In case you've never heard it before, take 4 or 5 hours and do the lessons provided by Microsoft before you jump into flying 737s... It'll help you our temendeously laying down the fundamentals.... I'm glad that I did, many who post here never have and are terribly confused because of it. Once you have the fundamentals down, the skies are free to you to enjoy!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Welcome to the team Gaz!

I also got into aviation after visiting airshows, and soon got addicted to flight sim!

The more you fly, the more you get addicted, and there are just so many addons to enhence your experience, I think you will start to find yourself really enjoying it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Welcome to Flyaway Group Wave I hope you enjoy yourself here 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums Pukin-dawg

Group Wave