Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Got a Q for ya

Should all topics including that put Boeing against Airbus or vice-a-versa be banned from the forum?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
No
84%
 84%  [ 21 ]

Total Votes : 25

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Voice your opinions

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No.
Although I think there isn't any point to posting such a question it is stifling free speech.
We can be adult enough (at least some) to not post in a thread like that.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Putting one against the other reminds me of a boxing match and not only creates a bitter taste in my mouth but is also bound to turn into a slanging match with political overtones as past experiences have shown.
"If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going" - such slogans don't belong on a flightsim board.

Comparing and exchanging opininons and ideas concerning Airbus and Boeing is a completely different affair and should be welcome in our environment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No, what would be the point in banning them? Its not against forum rules, or pointless...at least the first time the topic arrived. Now it is just repitition or the same debates and arguments for and against each company, but if we were to ban questions or debates that had already been discussed......

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It is probably natural that some folks support the one that does the most for their local economy. As far as the slogans are concerned, it does seem unfair that nothing rhymes with Airbus. 😂

What I do find unnecessary are the posts that Boeing or Airbus sucks.

Well, since I always seem to be living in the past, McDonnell-Douglas Rules! ROFL

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

It is probably natural that some folks support the one that does the most for their local economy. As far as the slogans are concerned, it does seem unfair that nothing rhymes with Airbus. 😂

What I do find unnecessary are the posts that Boeing or Airbus sucks.

Well, since I always seem to be living in the past, McDonnell-Douglas Rules! ROFL

omg. you prefer MD?

ban!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Would you prefer the Antonov Design Bureau, instead? 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

no 🙂 antonov is one of the companies I dislike the most.. but anyway, that would be 100% natural as I'm mostly just interested in passenger aircraft. Don't like the ilyushin either (or how you spell it).. russian aircraft in general..

I like vodka though

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I voted NO
Although I dislike the "flag waving" topics(you Censored me off)I dont think they should be banned,just ignored for the drivel that they are. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

No for me. Well to me I like to hear these argument because it can just be funny on how some people say things that arn't even true just to support their favored company. Go Cessna.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

of course not

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

No.
Although I think there isn't any point to posting such a question it is stifling free speech.
We can be adult enough (at least some) to not post in a thread like that.

Radar

i agree with rm. we are mature enough that we can make comments that aren't too insulting if if some can't, its not the end of the world. boeing and airbus are just aircraft manufacturers and i wouldn't be so offended i couldn't continute living if someone told me "boeing sucks"