SearchSearch 

Build a Windows Vista System Today

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

I've just come across and read this, and thought some may find it of interest. Umm...

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1913847,00.asp

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good article, thanks for the link.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I find it interesting, Thanks man...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well from that I could easily run it right now, though I plan to pick up a 512mb graphics card soon enough.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

great

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

My suggestion is to wait until after Vista is released. By then there will be cards and systems galore and the prices will be lower. Also, you will be able to get systems with OEM Vista so you won't have to pay a fortune just for the OS.

CrashGordon wrote:

My suggestion is to wait until after Vista is released. By then there will be cards and systems galore and the prices will be lower. Also, you will be able to get systems with OEM Vista so you won't have to pay a fortune just for the OS.

I'm with you, CrashGordon. I was thinking about putting together a new computer late last year, until I heard that Vista and FSX were coming along. If I built a computer now, it would be obsolete before FSX comes out-- I'm going to wait.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Vista, from what I have read, sounds like it is just going to be a. n. other bloated O/S from Microsoft...

I haven't really been able to determine any features that make me want to upgrade.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

👍