Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Really dumb question

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

I want to have my favourite plane in the signature like you guys but I haven't seen anywhere to put it lol. please advise. also I would love a nice set of REAL airbus add-ons, seems like there are no good ones.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hi mrtazzy
For "good "Airbus look no further than Arrow

IFDG (Now closed)moderndl.php

As for sounds,just search avsim for airbus sound and you will find loads.(note the bigger the file,normally the better the sounds)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

To get a sig you are gonna have to register with an image hoster like www.photobucket.com. Once you've done this pick the image you want as your sig ans save it to your HDD. Then, on photobucket, upload the pic to your album, and three tag lines should appear beneath it. Copy the IMG line to your sig box in 'profile' and make sure you have 'always attach sig' selected

Hope this helps Wink

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

I think I got it. It's a little big but that's my favourite plane to fly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice sig. and welcome to the forums Wink

Cheers!

Sphagnum1 Guest

What is that plane in your sig?

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

Only the most technically difficult plane to fly but it is by far the most beautiful once you learn her ways. It has a full multi-layered engineer panel! When she cruises she sounds like 4 locomotives purring! Seen the movie The Aviator? This is the plane Howard Hughes built to win the trans atlantic route. Pressurized cabin, FL25.3 ceiling to avoid turbulance. LOCKHEED L-049A CONSTELLATION! 4x Wright R-3350-745C18BA-3, 2200 bhp, 18-cylinder double-row radial, 3,347 cu in., fuel-injected 50 Litre engines. Can you tell I like it? Wink