Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

fs2004

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

ok, I have finally got fs2004. What a disappointment!! The scenery is good but some of the default planes are just awful! Take the boeing747 400 in global freightways livery, It looks horrible!!!! fs2002's graphics were better!!!
Looks like i'm gonna have to do a lot of downloading to get some good planes.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

yea, the default jets suck, but besides that fs2004 is better than fs2002 when it comes to graphics.. and probably also many other things Smile

Pro Member First Officer
Ben (eagle3) First Officer

Also, be sure to get the texture fixes for the default planes. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

whoa! you just got FS9? where have you been lenin? lol

..and yes, by this point we are all well aware of the low quality default jets. Wink Laughing

dont worry lenin, you'll have a hangar full of great freeware jets in no time Cool
....you don't have to look very far to find some. to start off... just take a visit to www.projectopensky.com Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

I am a bit behind! I have been happy with fs2002 so far and i saw fs2004 cheap so i got it. Gona get fsx when it comes out though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

graphics were better!!!

I actually agree with this statement, for some reason my GFX card could have max settings on FS2002 but I have to have the sliders down to minimum of FS9. I've thought of going back to FS2002 many a time but becasue most payware is now exclusive to FS9 havn't Sad

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

eagle3 wrote:

Also, be sure to get the texture fixes for the default planes. Wink

link pls?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Each aircraft will have a different link with fixes.

For example here's a texture update for the default Bell 206 Helicpter Arrow

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004helicopters1.htm

Let me know the specific aircraft you need and I will try to find it Wink