Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PIC 737-300

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Here's the PIC 737-300 in house colours.

Enjoy

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

wow.. first of all, nice graphics Smile may I ask, is that a payware or freeware? the plane looks extraordinary! not to mention the airport and scenery.. damn

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Do you prefer the PIC or the PMDG?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

wow.. first of all, nice graphics Smile may I ask, is that a payware or freeware? the plane looks extraordinary! not to mention the airport and scenery.. damn

Cheers for the comments about the grpahics there nothing special. The plane is payare and can be found here Feel There PIC 737. The airport is the default KSEA. The scenery I have the following installed

Ground Environmet, World Environment Professional.

Solotwo wrote:

Do you prefer the PIC or the PMDG?

That my friend is a very good question. I have about 100hrs in the PMDG and really like it. I have roughly about 25hrs in the PIC and just getting used to it. The only problem I have come across is that the FMC in OMDG is more detailed than the PIC version.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice! I like the 3rd shot the best Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

World Environment Professional

I find one deficiency with that product. It screws up the shadows on the aircraft itself. If you look at the pictures of aircraft viewed from above, you will note that the wings on the side of the aircraft furthest from the sun, appear brighter.

I tried the product and noticed the bottom of the aircraft was as bright as the top. And that isn't possible.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thumbs Up!