SearchSearch 

Finding Flight simulator passengers (FSP)

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

Hi, I wanted to know how or where to get the flight simulator passengers installed or how much it will cost.

18 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

If you mean FSpassengers, here's their website. It'll give you all the info you need 😉

www.fspassengers.com/

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,

Try going to www.fspassengers.com and have a look around there. Its a great addon and you can download it and buy it from there. Its around 32 Euros which is around $40 or £22 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Gromit Trainee

Money well spent.

I lost the activation code recently when my HDD crashed. Because I was a dork and didn't have it written down elsewhere, I thought it was lost for good. However, a quick email to them and a few hours later I had it replaced. Top notch customer service like that makes me a lifelong customer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

I dont have it yet what does it cost in American money and is it difficult to use?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Hi,

Try going to www.fspassengers.com and have a look around there. Its a great addon and you can download it and buy it from there. Its around 32 Euros which is around $40 or £22 😉

Jon gives the price above.
Its easy to use.It also contains very simple and specific instructions,a great site which you can find a load of infos about it ,and at the end... we all are here for extra help. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

but I dont know what the money exchange rate is so does anyone know the ammount in AMERICAN money?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Its around 32 Euros which is around $40

Pro Member Chief Captain

are there any problems with it and what would your rating be?

Sphagnum1 Guest

Stop asking questions and go buy it already! 😀

It's the only payware addon I have for MSFS. I highly recommend it. Adds a complete other dimension to MSFS. There are no "goals" or "campains" in MSFS and this adds that dimension to give you something to shot for other than just flying around an empty world.

Pro Member Chief Captain

1 more question how easy is it to install Fsp?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very easy 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As you install almost all programs.Run the exe. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

sweet...now the only thing i have to worry about now is will my dad let me spend $40$! dollars on the program... my mom says what ever you want to do its your money....but my dad says you spend toomuch time one the computer too much already.....Im only on maybe 1-1 1/2 hours on it. so it makes no sence but if i play my cards right i will get it

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

my parents want to know what exe means and i cant explain it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

my parents want to know what exe means and i cant explain it

Show your parents the following ➡

http://filext.com/file-extension/exe

Pro Member Chief Captain

what do you mean by run thexe though?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

A program in order to be installed in your system you have to follow a procedure that comes in a file which is an exe one(thats the name of the extension.Extension is the type of files we meet in windows.For example xls for Excel files,doc for Word,Jpg for pics and many many more)

It isnt something bad (at least the FSPax one.)

I suspect that you dont read the link that i gave you before.It explains it better than me with my poor English. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

i didnt have time to read i just glanced we had to go out to eat