I am having a problem installing add on aircraft in flight simulator 2004. Any help out there?
Welcome to FlyAway Outlaw38! To do this,
1. after you unzip the file you get a file labeled whatever the plane is called.
2. Right click on it and choose COPY
3. Go to MyComputer-local disk drive-program files-microsoft games-fs9.
4. After you are there find the file labeled AIRCRAFT
5. Right click on it and choose PASTE.
6. That's it!
If you need anymore help just ask!
😀 Thanks fliboy, that was easy.
No Problem just do that to all your aircraft! Just make sure it isn't a texture. 😳 😂