I am having a problem installing add on aircraft in flight simulator 2004. Any help out there?
Welcome to FlyAway Outlaw38! To do this,
1. after you unzip the file you get a file labeled whatever the plane is called.
2. Right click on it and choose COPY
3. Go to MyComputer-local disk drive-program files-microsoft games-fs9.
4. After you are there find the file labeled AIRCRAFT
5. Right click on it and choose PASTE.
6. That's it!
If you need anymore help just ask!
Thanks fliboy, that was easy.
No Problem just do that to all your aircraft! Just make sure it isn't a texture.