Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

THE BEST FS VID I"VE SEEN. [link won't go away]

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Howzit again, well I guess you all wondering where I've been wondering . Well I've been busy for quite some time and still will be so this will be one of my few posts that I'm likely to make.

Anyway I was simply surfing the net and found a video that will define the way the rest of the top quality videos will be made on FS. It's by far the best vid I've ever watched and I seriously thought you guys/girls ought to see it. So here it is:

I love the Atlas Air in the video.

Chiz 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Im sure its a great video but in doesn't work on my PC, the following message appears...

Error:
No referring URL was found. The FS2004.com downloads library does not allow downloads without a valid referring url. This is usually because you are using a firewall that blocks this URL. Disabling or closing your firewall will often solve this problem and allow you to download files. Thank you for understanding!. If you believe this is a bug, please quote the above error and report this to an admin (Brad/Jon)

Any ideas??
P.S i've already tried disabling my firewall 😉

Pro Member Captain

Well, I gues I was wrong some people say this ones better, I can't say much yet as I'm still downloading it but hey if this is better than I'll be gobsmacked.

I'm really worried about submiting any of my vids to that site.

PILOTWANNABE,

Howzit, When you say you've tried disabling your firewall have you tried disabling your cookies for a moment?

Or just right click on the link and choose ,"save taget as"

Pro Member Chief Captain

Wall Bashing

Tried that, it still won't let me download the file Crying or Very sad

Oh well

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First let me say It's nice to see you once more.
I looked at the video and I don't usually care for 3min long videos but this was so well done I became lost in the "production" and professionalism of it.
Yes I did give it a "10" and would have done more if possible.
Thanks and don't be a stranger.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Wow, great stuff, thank you! I think I prefered Equinox but just by a little, both were simply amazing.

Pro Member Captain

Well, I just watched the aerodynamics vid and man that thing was like a vacume to my lungs.

I think I'm gonna watch them again, now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

For the record, any site that asks me to disable my firewall, is on my poop list.

Error:
No referring URL was found. The FS2004.com downloads library does not allow downloads without a valid referring url. This is usually because you are using a firewall that blocks this URL. Disabling or closing your firewall will often solve this problem and allow you to download files. Thank you for understanding!. If you believe this is a bug, please quote the above error and report this to an admin

No, I don't think it is a bug. I thing it is bad web site programming and a total disregard for the security of the user's computer.
[rant_mode_off]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

That was a nice video.Great music and excellent editing ❗

I would like to see a ray flash from the satelite and goes directly to the GPS receiver of the craft... Idea

Pro Member Trainee
TSK Trainee

WOW! That was... PERFECT. When the music kicks in as the planes take off, it is really something.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Wall Bashing

Tried that, it still won't let me download the file Crying or Very sad

Oh well

I didn't have to disable anything. I got the same message. When you click on the download link, you will get an ad. Don't wait for the redirection, click SKIP in the upper right hand corner and you should be able to download the movie. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Still no luck Evil or Very Mad

I've e-mailed Microsoft but they still havn't got back to me.

Read

😉

Pro Member Trainee
TSK Trainee

My comments above were about the second video.

About the first video, Equinox, it was pretty good but not as good as the second.

Pro Member Chief Captain

HOORAY ❗ ❗ ❗

I finally sorted it. I just had to disable all my antivirus software for the duration of the download and it works 😉