Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

disapointing airshow

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

read this http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060428/ENT09/604280323/-1/all before reading my opinon.

1. Ok, so this "look around inside buisness jets" part was a complete lie, unless you call opening a cockpit window so that you could see the floor of the cockpit looking around.

2. My god those civil air patrol cadets are jerks. They wouldn't let me or anyone else do anything near the airplanes. i had to throw away my drink because i was "too close" (10ft away) to the mustang. i wouldn't have been angry if these were real civil air patrol members, but these were 14 year olds telling me what to do!?

3. One of my free hotdogs wasn't cooked.

4. Flight Simulator in airport's lobby was packed with 4 and 5 year olds who attempted to land planes very badily as their parents cheered them on. I could haves said some insulting things..... Eventually got to fly in simulator, first grader told me that by putting the throttle to idle, i turned it off.

5. But, some fun was had. Tri-state warbirds were flying their mustangs all over and were a sight to see. It was an ok event for being free.[/u]

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

i'm sorry, i appologize for implying that all civil air patrol cadets are jerks, i ment the ones i encountered. sorry if that insulted anyone

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

well.. like you stated.. it was free. don't expect too much, lol.