Vactions Destinations!!

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I thought that as summer vacations are coming, it would be cool to know were we all are going to...
So i am going to Argentina on July, i think i can get some pics for u all, specialy because i will use Latin American airliners to go to.
Thanks. see you all. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

I thought that as summer vacations are coming, it would be cool to know were we all are going to...
So i am going to Argentina on July, i think i can get some pics for u all, specialy because i will use Latin American airliners to go to.

Your location says you are already in Argentina... 🙄

Pro Member Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

Well i was until six years ago, and i coming back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Well, my summer holidays aren't for a while, but in July i'm going to Greece with my family 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

Hey Oberkomando, where are you living now?

I wish I could go to Argentina and visit my friends there, and my family...but my pilot school doesn't offer vacations 😞

Anyway, make sure to take some pictures for us 😉 And if you're flying in Aerolineas Argentinas take some too. Oh, if you find some flight attendants take some pics of them, alright? 😛 ❤️

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

My summer vacation? Probably a week in a wrecked old trailer in West Virginia. Friends live there.

No flying or attractive flight attendants for me, sadly. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Well, my summer holidays aren't for a while, but in July i'm going to Greece with my family 😀

Hey PW...Do you plan to visit a specific place?

There is no question for me.Cyclades Islands are the meaning of Summer vacations for me. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

to Lanzarote and Mallorca

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

every summer my family heads to either Florida or Hawaii. Last summer we went out to Hawaii and took a 7 night cruise and spent a few nights on Maui afterwards. The summer before, we took a 7 night western caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale.

..i don't really know what we're doing this summer.. seeing that my parents like to keep it a secret until a month or so before we leave... that way my little brothers and I can keep our minds more focused on our schoolwork rather than our vacation spot, lol

..however, i think i heard my dad mention something about another caribbean cruise this summer... i certainly wouldn't mind going back there again!

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

pilotguy is your family rich?

Guest Ed Guest

Oberkomando wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

But July is not summer in Argentina, is it?

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Hey PW...Do you plan to visit a specific place?

Rhodes 😀

Not too far from the airport either 👍

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats an excellent place to visit. 👍 👍 👍

Feel free to ask if you need any further informations 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks GM72

🍻

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

well my family has three round trip airline tickets anywhere in the continental us and the flight to like florida and places like that are like 15 hours long. I live in Omaha, Nebraksa, U.S.A.

So to go to say Miama, Florida,U.S.A. you have to go to Philidelphia, las vegas and Phx

It rediculious

Pro Member Chief Captain

Guest Ed wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

Ed

No it's not. It is winter.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Iam going to Berlin and Turkey

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

amermel wrote: pilotguy is your family rich?

lol, it would seem that way.. but no. we're your average middle class family.

the trick is... we have never paid for airfare as long as i can remember. it's always been completely covered in bonus points or skymiles, etc..

my dad flies constantly for work (his company pays for it) and he racks up miles in the meantime. we fly whichever airline we have the most points with each summer... last time being Delta, and the summer before being United.

...and as for the hotels/car rentals/cruise rates .. my dad is excellent at finding great deals. .. and he also knows the owner of the resort on Maui.. which always helps 😉

i consider myself very lucky to have been on so many vacations 😀

Pro Member Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

I wish I could go to Argentina and visit my friends there, and my family...but my pilot school doesn't offer vacations 😞

Anyway, make sure to take some pictures for us 😉 And if you're flying in Aerolineas Argentinas take some too. Oh, if you find some flight attendants take some pics of them, alright? 😛 ❤️

I coul do that, thanks, i think i can take some pictures.
I am flying to Argentina in LAB(because it takes me from Mexico D.F. to Salta, with out using D.F.-Bs As rout., but coming back i am sure i will use Aerolineas Argentinas. 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Guest Ed wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

Ed

No it's not. It is winter.

No it is not, but where i am living now it is. Sorry 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

I coul do that, thanks, i think i can take some pictures.
I am flying to Argentina in LAB(because it takes me from Mexico D.F. to Salta, with out using D.F.-Bs As rout., but coming back i am sure i will use Aerolineas Argentinas. 😀 😀 😀

Sweet... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...