FlyAway CRJ-200LR

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

My CRJ-200LR version of the flyaway jet. Voice your opinions.

Answers 27 Answers

Jump to latest
flightcheck Guest

I think it looks great and your very talented. But as i've seen, all the Flyaway jets are grey? wat about a colour. Not baggin your pain at all, love it 🙂 but how but a fun happy colour one aswell? 😎

Flightcheck

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It looks very nice 👍

Suggestions...
Maybe you could make the Fly Away lettering bigger, similar to font sizes on real commercial aircraft and maybe a darker colour around the centre of the aircraft instead of a lighter grey? Just some thoughts 😉

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

maybe lose the american flag on the tail?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

maybe lose the american flag on the tail?

Why?

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Some of us are English you know! There are also people from other countries (Greekman) and this is a joint effort between everyone and this site is for everyone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

Some of us are English you know! There are also people from other countries (Greekman) and this is a joint effort between everyone and this site is for everyone.

Who ever paints the aircraft has the right to do it as he sees fit.
I wouldn't have any complaints if the flag of the UK adorns the tail. It seems that you have more problems with the US than just our flag.
This is a site that originates in the UK.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Very nice repaint 😉

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I think there should be the flyaway logo on the tail not any countries flag!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lets put this flag on the tail ➡

😉 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

haha woo greekman!

i would hate to see my countries flag on there, and like 90% of the world is a little anti-america. i don't want to get into some political debate (so pfft, i'd win anyway 😛), but i wouldn't download it solely because of the tail i'm afraid.

the other colours i like 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Lets put this flag on the tail ➡

😉 🍻

I'm afraid that won't do GM No, No! Where is the UK?! Theres the rest of Europe but no UK Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

😂 😂

Maybe I'm just blind Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

nice greekman except for the hippy peace symbol in the middle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂

Jon i hadn't notice that..LoooL..My country missing too...LooooL

Lenin that was exactly the purpose i put it.This is not a hippy symbol.This is the peace symbol that hippie's borrow it.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

on second thoughts i think that the logo should be a combination of various designs by members.

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Where is the UK?! Theres the rest of Europe but no UK

😂 😂

When you look at it there's actually quite a lot of contries missing lol, including the Caribbean, much of Florida and Iceland 🙄

😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

NO NOT ICELAND!

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂

😉

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I agree 100% with lenin. the paint is nice and all, but I don't really see why it has the US' flag on.. not that I bother, but if the plane is supposed to be for flyaway, it shouldn't have that flag

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

i can't believe all this started just because I put MY COUNTRY's flag on the tail. If you don't like it, tough. Paint your own model.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

we need to have a repaint for the tail textures like one repaint with the American flag and one with the British fla but lets not get rialed up about a flag

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

i can't believe all this started just because I put MY COUNTRY's flag on the tail. If you don't like it, tough. Paint your own model.

i do agreeee with that, but juxtaposing flyaway to an american flag is not good advertising 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

lenin wrote:

we need to have a repaint for the tail textures like one repaint with the American flag and one with the British fla but lets not get rialed up about a flag

lol? how about an international one?

This site is for all nationalities isn't it, and there are many people from other places than the US and the UK.. like e.g myself.

PanAmerican, you can paint your aircraft like you want to, but I am just saying it's wrong to mix the US flag and the flyaway logo as if the site is American or for Americans only.. it's just not appropriate

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

WAIT y dont we jsut see if someone will paint a combination of flags the American, UK, and so on......

just put multiple flags on the aircraft but the only reason I said American and UK flags was because ive noticed thats where most people are from.

Pro Member Chief Captain

It doesn't matter. Lots of people have had a go at making a Flyaway jet, so there isn't one universal and definitive repaint that represents Flyaway, so it doesn't matter about what flag goes where on which repaint, its the repainters choice 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

lol, this is getting rediculous.. leave PanAmerican alone.. it's a nice repaint.

if you guys really want different themed flyaway planes.. i will make adjustments to my FlyAway A320 with different colors/flags .. just tell me exactly what you guys want.. i've seen almost a dozen separate ideas posted here by different members of what it should look like, lol

remember.. if you don't know how to make repaints.. suggestions are acceptable. complaints are not. 😉

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

i can't believe all this started just because I put MY COUNTRY's flag on the tail...

...maybe it all started because of your initial encouragement to:

Voice your opinions.

Read Whistle

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...