Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Welcome aboard, Again!

Well, off for Islamabad Pakistan from London, and this time we have the correct fuel load for the entire flight. 359 passengers aboard. Anyone ever notice that when you set in flight services to auto in fspas, that there is never a movie? Wonder if it is a glitch, or only works when you do it yourself? Anyways, long flight ahead, trying to pass some time. I'll most definately cheat a little and speed up time.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Have a nice flight Exclamation Wink

What aircraft are you using??

Default 747 - 400

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice one, although i'd recommend Project Opensky's 747 for everything the default one lacks Wink

I know there are a lot of better ones out there that are available, but I like the quick simplicity of the default.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

agree with pw.

btw, how do you set flight services to auto?

tnx

Before you load your passengers in the Fspassengers options, set crew services to auto.

Well, as I said, I was going to speed up time to get there, and I am now descending to begin my approach into Islamabad. ILS Runway 30 approach. Never flown here before, so it is all new to me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have a smooth and nice landing... Wink

pilothavetobe Guest

Anonymous wrote:

Well, off for Islamabad Pakistan from London, and this time we have the correct fuel load for the entire flight. 359 passengers aboard. Anyone ever notice that when you set in flight services to auto in fspas, that there is never a movie? Wonder if it is a glitch, or only works when you do it yourself? Anyways, long flight ahead, trying to pass some time. I'll most definately cheat a little and speed up time.....

Well, did you notice that on the FSPassengers Setup menue that Services On Board in perenthisis (ex:() it tells you with auto they can only do food, drink and with manule settings you can do all three. So with auto, there won't be any movie on board. Don't know why he made it that way. You can go on www.fspassengers.com and contact Dan (creator of FSPassengers).