My first try at editing. Don't laugh

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I think I did allright.
First is the payware PSS A320

PMDG 737

Another view of the PMDG 737

PMDG1900D

If you have any commets good or bad don't hold back.

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

that's pretty darned good for a first go! blur effects are the best Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Totally agree with hinch.. picture 2 is good, but picture three is awesome imo.

I think the first and fourth picture have been edited way too heavily.. especially considering that it's daytime.. lights are too sharp!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Excellent Shocked Liono Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation You are an artist. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You did a beautiful job, the only this is that you use too many "lens Flairs" in one shot.
Try just one and have it bounce off a window.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
X3 Trainee

Very nice for a first time.

To make the plane look more realistic, Go to Image -> Apply Image and do a linear dodge, vary the Opacity to get the best effect. That's if you are using Photoshop.
This doesnt work very well with a white plane but works amazingly with chrome or silver.

There can be more than one lens flare in a picture, Ive done a lot more than 2, but vary sizes and dont synchronise them. If there is more than 2, they should be very tiny for finalising effects and to give that extra shine.

The last picture is a good first time attempt to integrate FS with a real life picture. But a transition can be seen in the picture. Try the pen tool, It is very good at cutting pictures out as it splits the pixels. Also, combine the layers and do a smudge and blur where the sharp edges are showing, where you cut it out. It works very well, especially where the real life picture you are using is a little blurred as yours is.

Otherwise, very nice indeed. Excellent first attempt.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

The heat effect is very very nice, the whole lense flare is very very bad. Wink

J/K, but try to stay away from those as much as possible. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Thanks guys,

All comments taken on board and are very welcome. After I done the PSS A320 & the PMDG1900D with the LF effect I had a feeling it didn't look right but went with the flow..

Regards,

Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great work Liono Thumbs Up!

If there was any such thing as an FS atrist, you'd be a pro Wink