Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Pro Pedals

Marrok Guest

Hey everyone I got a question for you. I am getting the CH Pro pedlals and am wondering a few things. ok first off do they work as breaks and rudder? and if they work as brakes dose each pedal controll the oppisite wheel? I am sure you know what I mean you know right pedal controlls right rudder and right side brake. and another question is I am getting the CH flight yoke how do I place it? dose it have clamps or what? thanks
Brian B,

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Hi Brian,
Yes the CH pedals have brakes for each side. Just like in a real plane you press the top of the pedals for the brakes. You'll love em. The yoke comes with it own clamps. If you are trying to mount it on a surface less than 1" thick you will have to add a strip on the bottom to thicken it up.

Marok Guest

Thanks a ton I couldent find a answer to my question any where else lol.

thanks agin
Brian

ninety5eclipz Guest

I have the yoke and pedals as well. They will greatly enhance your simming experience. The only problem I have with them as that the clamps on the yoke aren't that great. You have to be carefull and be sure not to overtighten them too much and try to keep from constantly installing and uninstalling them.

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

ninety5eclipz wrote:

I have the yoke and pedals as well. They will greatly enhance your simming experience. The only problem I have with them as that the clamps on the yoke aren't that great. You have to be carefull and be sure not to overtighten them too much and try to keep from constantly installing and uninstalling them.

i learned this the hard way. now my yoke is stuck to a table 😂

Marok Guest

Ok so if I get the yoke I will make sure not to over tighten it lol but there is a problem I am not the only one in the household and other people want to use the comp as well. so I would have to take the yoke off the desk and set it aside not dissconect it just set it asside if I am carrfull with the clamps would this work?

THanks
Brian

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Shouldn't be a problem Brian.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Where can i get a good Joke and CH?
I am lookins since last month but i can find any one..., 😞

marok Guest

Oberkomando wrote:

Where can i get a good Joke and CH?
I am lookins since last month but i can find any one..., 😞

JEEZ TRY TO TAKE OVER MY THREAD WILL YOU lol. just kidding if you go to google and serch CH Products you can get to there home page then up towards the top click "where to buy" and then click USA or what ever you want and then it will have a few links and thats where I am getting mine lol. or you can get them on e-bay or amazon. hope that helped.

Ok so if I get the yoke I will make sure not to over tighten it lol but there is a problem I am not the only one in the household and other people want to use the comp as well. so I would have to take the yoke off the desk and set it aside not dissconect it just set it asside if I am carrfull with the clamps would this work?

THanks
Brian

and are you sure? I just want to make sure before I spend a hundred dollars on them lol.

Thanks
Brain

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thanks man.
Google then...