SearchSearch 

2004 addons...help

Pro Member Trainee
RobRose77 Trainee

I noticed when i download new aircraft for the Flight sim 2004 that none of them worked so i compared the files on my computer to the ones i was trying to install. The ones on my comp have a texture, sound, panel, and model folders so i create these in the new planes folder and added what i thought might go in each one of those folders. After that i got a few planes to work the f-14 has a panel but its not active and the mig-35 shutters when in flight. The main problem is i cant seem to find a solidly good way of installing these things, any help would be nice. Why doesnt someone take the time to configure some planes for 2004 and set those up for download so we can just install it in our aircraft file?
thanks
Rob

4 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha Rob, Well did you d/load ones for 2004 or 2002? Ive built a few for
2004 and they work great.( the condor series)some files have you move files to guages and some are aliased to other planes. Ric

Pro Member Trainee
RobRose77 Trainee

I downloaded the ones from 2004 and monkeyed around with some 2002's and got a few to work, but what im really looking for is a no hassel download...you know like a basic "just paste this file into your aircraft directory" download...im getting sick of monkeying around with aircraft for 20 min just to find out it doesnt work......if you have working 2004 downloads then gimme the site please
thanks
Rob

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha, Well you can download from Avsim.com,and they also have my
Condor single seat if you like VFR, and all you have to do is unzip and install the file into your aircraft folder. Hope this helps you.
Riclo

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Embarassed SORRY FOLKS, Just figured out that I have been saying Avsim
and I meant Simvation.com,thought I would clear that up...Again,Sorry
for Any Inconvience that I may have caused. Ric