Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Joystick command buttons

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Hi guys i was looking for someone who can tell me the best configuration for my joysrick, the common operatios for me to use directly from the stick and not the keybord.
Thanks, my joystick is the very common but fiable "ATTACK 3" (It has 11 command buttons + the thrust). 🙄 Sorry for any inconvenients. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,I had the same one!(for two months,then it broke down).well,i'll tell you how i had the buttons if i find where I put that list. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh,I had the same one!(for two months,then it broke down).well,i'll tell you how i had the buttons if i find where I put that list. 😉

It would be great Thanks. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

I've got that joystick and like it very much. I can't recall the numbers right now, but I have the gear and incremental flaps extension buttons just above the throttle axis, elevator trim up and down on the larger buttons just to the left of the stick, and my autopilot master switch on the very top of the stick. The rest of the buttons I use for various view commands, as I like to look around a lot when I fly. 😉