SearchSearch 

joysticks

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i know this is probably a quite common question but i am looking to buy a new joystick, i don't have that much to spend and will probablyt get it off of ebay. Can anyone reccomend sopme good ones?

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I'd definately recommend the Logitech 3D.
Cheap and it does the job 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Thanks, i had been looking at that, im going to wait a while for a good deal though.

Pro Member Trainee
Tanart Trainee

I use the Saitek X52. I am extreamely pleased with it. They are not cheap But I just upgraded from an older version and I was very pleased with it. They are very durable and I wouldnt be afraid to buy an older one off Ebay.

I went through a number of lesser joysticks before the Saitek. My older one still works fine. You just have to download newer drivers than it came with.
There is many more features on the new ones.

For what its worth.

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Tanart wrote:

I use the Saitek X52. I am extreamely pleased with it. They are not cheap But I just upgraded from an older version and I was very pleased with it. They are very durable and I wouldnt be afraid to buy an older one off Ebay.

I went through a number of lesser joysticks before the Saitek. My older one still works fine. You just have to download newer drivers than it came with.
There is many more features on the new ones.

For what its worth.

same hear man, same hear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I love my Saitek X52 also. When you have a nice throttle control it makes the experience so much better.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Good and reliable:Logitech 3D
Very good:Cyborg
Outstandingly incredible:X-52

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i don't need a joystick anymore, i won wingman's old cyborg evo