SearchSearch 

Fly Away B733

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

My latest Fly Away Sim repaint, with color! If you liked my other Flyaway Planes, I suggest you download 'em because I will be taking them off avsim. They will be re-uploaded with new textures. Getting to the 733, here it is. I need to fix a couple parts of the plane, but other than that this plane is done:

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Looking good but why remove the others.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

The reason why I am removing them is because, I don't think the colors best represent Fly Away. I will keep the files on my computer, and will be available for special request.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

The reason why I am removing them is because, I don't think the colors best represent Fly Away. I will keep the files on my computer, and will be available for special request.

Sounds reasonable although I liked them. Thanks for making them in the first place.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

looking good PA 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

...i didnt even know you could remove files from the avsim download archives... 😳

how'd you do that PanAm? ...there's actually a few files i wanted to take off the archives (not my FlyAway jets)... ❓ ❓ ❓

nice job on the 737 ..by the way 😉 👍

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

...i didnt even know you could remove files from the avsim download archives... 😳

how'd you do that PanAm? ...there's actually a few files i wanted to take off the archives (not my FlyAway jets)... ❓ ❓ ❓

nice job on the 737 ..by the way 😉 👍

1. thanks for the comment pilotguy.
2. If you have the ID's for the downloads e-mail them to: library@avsim.com
3. If you don't have the codes send them the links to the downloads.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

There ya go panam 🙂 Improving greatly, now just throw your own artistic touch into it and see what you can come up with. 🙂