Fly Away B733

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

My latest Fly Away Sim repaint, with color! If you liked my other Flyaway Planes, I suggest you download 'em because I will be taking them off avsim. They will be re-uploaded with new textures. Getting to the 733, here it is. I need to fix a couple parts of the plane, but other than that this plane is done:

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Looking good but why remove the others.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

The reason why I am removing them is because, I don't think the colors best represent Fly Away. I will keep the files on my computer, and will be available for special request.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

The reason why I am removing them is because, I don't think the colors best represent Fly Away. I will keep the files on my computer, and will be available for special request.

Sounds reasonable although I liked them. Thanks for making them in the first place.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

looking good PA 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

...i didnt even know you could remove files from the avsim download archives... 😳

how'd you do that PanAm? ...there's actually a few files i wanted to take off the archives (not my FlyAway jets)... ❓ ❓ ❓

nice job on the 737 ..by the way 😉 👍

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

...i didnt even know you could remove files from the avsim download archives... 😳

how'd you do that PanAm? ...there's actually a few files i wanted to take off the archives (not my FlyAway jets)... ❓ ❓ ❓

nice job on the 737 ..by the way 😉 👍

1. thanks for the comment pilotguy.
2. If you have the ID's for the downloads e-mail them to: library@avsim.com
3. If you don't have the codes send them the links to the downloads.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

There ya go panam 🙂 Improving greatly, now just throw your own artistic touch into it and see what you can come up with. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...