joysticks?

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

hello,
I am looking to buy a new joystick. I have the microsoft Sidewinder one and I feel it is time to update. If you know of any good ones please say. (note. prefferably under £50)

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I have the Logitech Force Feedback Wingman 3D and have never had any problems with it - highly recommended 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Id recommend the Logitcech 3D...

More info here

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I agree with pilotwanna.for an under 50,the 3d is a very good choice.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

The Saitex x45 is really good but it costs quite a bit

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

im getting the Siatek X52 flight control system and i expect it to be good but ive got a Wingman Strike Force 3D Force Feedback and no problems with it just looking for something new

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

yeah i think im gonna buy the one with the throttle. The saitek x52. It costs a lot but hell! I've got nothin else to spend ma money on!
Thanks for all your suggestions.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I have the logitech ATTACK 3 joystick, it is not compley, it is fiable and i think it is the best en years. 🙂

I like my CH Flike Yoke, but I always have my other joystick to use, that brings just as much joy.

Atheist Guest

have you seen the prices on the joysticks. £500!! they must be crazy! I would love to buy one if only it wasnt so exspensive!!! Im not talking about the stick joystick. as in the yoke...you know with the two handles.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...