Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

sounds sounds sounds

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi all i fly a boeing 747-400ER Qantas and want to install a sound pack onto the game to make the engines better. firstly can anyone reccomend a good sound download and secondly can someone explain how to get it onto my game, the read-me's will not open on my computer, ive tried millions of times. thank you

😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=77061

Try that.

Just paste the whole set of sounds in the folder you download into the 'sound' folder of the aircraft you want the sounds for 😉

Pro Member First Officer

it has "sound, microsoft outlook configuration" do i open that or put it into the same file as that?

sorry i am useless with computers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have a look here for your sounds ➡

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=+747-400&CatID=fs2004snds&Go=Search

Well the most common method of installing sounds(and not only) is to extract the contains of the zip file you download in a temporary folder.From there copy the folder that contains the wav files and paste it in your 747 folder by replacing the existing one.

Be sure that firstly you back up your original sounds file.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I was late.... Mad Mad Mad

😀 😉

Pro Member First Officer

that sounds difficult, i prefer what the other guy said, i have no hope wioth comuters

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

rickypig112 wrote:

that sounds difficult, i prefer what the other guy said, i have no hope wioth comuters

Do what ever you find better but keep your eys open 😳 to what you are doing.Avoid replacing and deleting files without know what you do and without keeping back-ups. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

😞 well i just tried my new sound and unfortunately it didnt work which is very sad for me, i will try a different sound package and see if i have any joy with that one