Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Virtual airlines for Cessna Citation X?

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

hi guys and gals i am thnking of joining a virtual airline particularly one which operates the cessna citaion x whats involved does it cost money what do i need.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

most va's are free but some will ask for donations etc, many ask you to take a test and want reasons for you joining them etc. You will have the choice in most cases to fly online or offline, you then have to fill in a pirep (flight report)

ii am involved in the construction of a new va, it is in its early stage but you could visit our temporary home www.freewebs.com/simonallen12

David MacLean
VCEO
SAVirtualAirline(SAVA)

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

thanks david viewed yours site looks and sounds good will shop around thank you very much.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Anytime, good luck with your search

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

peco wrote:

hi guys and gals i am thnking of joining a virtual airline particularly one which operates the cessna citaion x whats involved does it cost money what do i need.

Have a look here Arrow

www.omega-air.org

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

peco wrote:

Have a look here Arrow

www.omega-air.org

Yep, anything with wings, engines, rotors or slaves with oars. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

nice I checked it out and it looks very interesting.