Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

OPEN

SAVA_ADMIN Guest

We are glad to announce that our temp website is now open please take some time to browse through and please join up all we ask is you file at least 1 PIREP per month not alot to ask! we have a special event organised for this sunday as a celerbration for our opening all details on our site log onto our temp website www.freewebs.com/simonallen12

Regards

Staff of SAVA

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

sweet I'll check it out

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i don't know when you looked at the site but i've changed a few things since then, added flight routes etc, as i keep saying its expanding rapidly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Thanks i will check it. Smile

SAVA_ADMIN Guest

come on people get those join up forms in we still need more pilots remeber you only have to file 1 pirep per month

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

SAVA_ADMIN wrote:

come on people get those join up forms in we still need more pilots remeber you only have to file 1 pirep per month

I don't know how you'll react to this advice, but you are better off with 3 or 4 active members than a dozen who sign up and are never heard of again.

While a lot of VAs have the one pirep per month rule, once a month flyers really don't make VA a fun place.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

yeah i belonged to a VA that had a once a month pirep and it was really not fun

Cool

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

SAVA_ADMIN wrote:

come on people get those join up forms in we still need more pilots remeber you only have to file 1 pirep per month

I don't know how you'll react to this advice, but you are better off with 3 or 4 active members than a dozen who sign up and are never heard of again.

While a lot of VAs have the one pirep per month rule, once a month flyers really don't make VA a fun place.

I hear what you are saying but their are always going to be people who do the minimum to keep active and those who will fly all the time, no matter the amount of pireps needed per month

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

for example. I just had a look at flukva.com. There are 301 pilots and this month (14 days) they have filed 541 pireps, thats not too shabby is it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

for example. I just had a look at flukva.com. There are 301 pilots and this month (14 days) they have filed 541 pireps, thats not too shabby is it?

No, that isn't too shabby, but when you are starting out, having a dozen members flying once a month means about 3 pireps per week. Get yourself a core of gung-ho pilots and the process of expanding will be a lot more fun...and easier, as well. There may be weeks when no one joins, but a core of avid flyers will help you keep the VA flying. Good luck with your endeavor.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Thank you very much for the advice. I will think about what you have said

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

just thought i'd let you guys know that the first ten pilots of SAVA will become founding members, to find out what this means and/or to register e-mail sava_admin@hotmail.com

We look foward to hearing from you

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions