Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

De Havilland DHC8-Q202 QANTAS

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

A short flight from EGPR (Barra) to EGPF(Glasgow) - United Kingdom.OMEGA Mission.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great shots GM72 Wink

Nice choice of craft Wink Thumbs Up!

Clap Clap Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very nice shots and landing picture (just a little off centre Fear Wink )

Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Very nice shots and landing picture (just a little off centre Fear Wink )

Thumbs Up!

Yes Exclamation ...not a little... too much i would said...But you are always a Gentlman Jon Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing

Is this why you wanted the Grass textures GM??

....Because you spend more time on it than the runway Laughing

Only kidding Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Is this why you wanted the Grass textures GM??

....Because you spend more time on it than the runway Laughing

Only kidding Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

You get it my friend. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Any grass cutting machine add-on for FS? Laughing

P.S. No need to explain that you are kidding or not. Exclamation Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Any grass cutting machine add-on for FS? Laughing

Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up!

Cheers!

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

i can't tell what model you're using.. but if you're not using the DreamWings Dash-8, I'd highly recommend switching to that. It's probably the best freeware Dash-8 out there.

The default package for the Q100 series comes with 10 or 11 different liveries.. including qantas.

(also includes that funny "gonzo" Canadian Air Force model with the longer nose Smile )

i couldnt find it on avsim..
but on flightsim.com the zip file is dwd8q100.zip

...also look for these zip files by dreamwings:

Dash-8 Q200: dwd8q200.zip
Dash-8 Q400: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Dreamwings+Bombardier+DHC+8+Q-400&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

btw, nice shots there GM Thumbs Up! Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for all these interesting and useful infos pilotguy. Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! In process this moment. Wink

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Awesome!! Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Neat pics GM!

You inspired me to download the dwd8q200.zip, and the model is real nice, but where did you get the Qantas Link repaint???

Also, does your Q200 bounce down the runway when you accelerate down the runway? Mine does for some reason Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Neat pics GM!

You inspired me to download the dwd8q200.zip, and the model is real nice, but where did you get the Qantas Link repaint???

Also, does your Q200 bounce down the runway when you accelerate down the runway? Mine does for some reason Shocked

If i tell you that this craft was sleeping in my fleet for a long time and i cant remember where i get it from,would you believe me???Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But have a look at PG's post above...He is providing some interesting infos
Yes...Mine bounce down when im stopped in gates or runway but not after landing,only before take off....Very Happy Shocked Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the reply GM!

It's all good as long as I am not the only one with the problem Wink

Pro Member Captain

...with dreamwings, the base Q200 liveries only include America West Express and USAirways Express.

The base Q100 package includes much more liveries (about 11 or 12) .. including Qantas.

..and as for the bumping problem.. i experience that sometimes also... but it's not just the DreamWings Dash-8, i have that problem with any aircraft at various locations. It seems to be a rather annoying scenery problem that creates invisible "holes" in the ground, popping up in vital places, like runways and taxiways... it's very frustrating and hopefully Microsoft will have it sorted out in FSX Evil or Very Mad Confused

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

...with dreamwings, the base Q200 liveries only include America West Express and USAirways Express.

Oh ok, where can I get the q100 pack then?

but it's not just the DreamWings Dash-8, i have that problem with any aircraft at various locations

It happens all the time in the Q200, and when I switch planes it does not...

The only place I have tested it where at Malaga, Denver, and Perth- both on landing and taking off!

Pro Member Captain

the Q100 is located here:

on flightsim.com the zip file is dwd8q100.zip

Cool

Aron Gordon Guest

Thats some really nice shots and landing. BTW my ingame nick is Aron Gordon and whas looking for the De havilland Q400 when i found this forum and the link to the aircraft so thx bud.

I do have a FS2004/FSX server runing at aron.gotdns.org mostly only FS-Group members flying there but i got some others from time to time to so plz come online some day

Well anyways i will register now and add this site to my favorits so cya all around

//Aron Gordon aka AronFS

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Nice shots GM! I've just added the Dash 8 to my wishlist. Thanks for the info PG.