Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Please Pray

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Minutes ago a good friend of mine was stabbed with a knife 4 inches long, through his temple, and into his brain. His cousin was stabbed through the bicep, and it came out of the other end of his arm. The cousin is alive and will have a paralized arm for life. My friend, the one stabbed in his brain, has a 98% of death, 1% survival after a 1 year coma, and 1% chance of awaking within the week. His family read from our holy book, the Quran, and he showed some spasm movement, but please pray for his life. He is only 15 years old, like myself. Unfortunately, he got mixed up with the wrong people at the wrong time, and now . . . Please pray. No matter what faith you follow if any, please...just pray

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Will do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I'm so sorry to hear that Crosscheck 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

😞 Lets wish God(anyone) helps them 😞

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

I´m so sorry, hearing that, i feel bad, i went trough that once...
😞
I will pray....

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I will pray for your family and friend.

Last edited by PanAmerican on Sat May 13, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

My prayers are with them Crosscheck9

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

god or whoever we worship will do something to help your poor friends.

Crying or Very sad May God Bring Him Back To Life.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

How did such a thing happen???
I'm praying.
Extremly sorry to hear about that.
May the thunderbird,spirit of the universe bring back with us the victim of this tragedy.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I don't pray (I'm an atheist) but please be assured that your friend and his cousin are in my thoughts.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm an atheist too,but I still pray under certain circumstances.One doesn't need to pray to god,one can just pray.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

hms_endeavour wrote:

I'm an atheist too,but I still pray under certain circumstances.One doesn't need to pray to god,one can just pray.

I know what you mean, but I think that what I said amounts to the same thing. We can call it "prayer" or "good wishes" or whatever. It's just a case of wishing the best for people. And I strongly wish the best for crosscheck9's friend and the friend's cousin.

Pro Member Chief Captain

antone wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

I know what you mean, but I think that what I said amounts to the same thing. We can call it "prayer" or "good wishes" or whatever. It's just a case of wishing the best for people. And I strongly wish the best for crosscheck9's friend and the friend's cousin.

I agree completley with you.I wish the very best for crosscheck's frienda and cousin.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

all the best, I hope he makes a recovery.

what was he doing when this happened?

Pro Member Captain

The two victims have a friend, who at the time, was in trouble with some gangsters, who were going to beat him up. So this friend called the two, and asked them to come and help him. When they arrived, they saw that the friend had already become engaged in a fistfight with one of the members of the gang. The two went out to help him, then someone pulled out a knife and...well . . .

Pro Member Chief Captain

That is truly horrible.Did anybody stop them?

Pro Member Captain

Unfortunately, it happened too quickly

Pro Member Chief Captain

and nobody knows those people?What about the friend of the victims?

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

The world is becoming very violent this days. 😞 .

Pro Member Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

and nobody knows those people?What about the friend of the victims?

The people who stabbed my friends -- Well, they are of an important family, well known in this country with many connections, but despite their wealth, they've been forced to pay off all medical bills, and the guy who stabbed them -- well he's underage, so he'll be going to juvenile prison for one year -- I'm not sure of what will happen to his parents.

The friend of the two who got stabbed..He took them both quickly to a nearby hospital, wereupon they were transported immediately to a more sophisticated and technologically advanced hospital for intensive care. Now, its just a matter of time.

Pro Member Chief Captain

hmmm...keep us up with information

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Its a crazy world we live in.

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

sad news 😞 i do hope all will be well. i will pray.