Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Old Hong Kong Airport

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

Anyone know how to make the old Hong Kong airport work? I'd like to land runway 13 at night. I tried changing the date back on my computer to a time when it was in use but that didn't work. Confused Any thoughts?

Pro Member Trainee
chlorinekid Trainee

mrtazzy wrote:

.... I tried changing the date back on my computer to a time when it was in use but that didn't work. Confused Any thoughts?

you're kidding me right? hehe Very Happy

sorry pal i think you may need to find it as an addon for it to work....install it again if it's not included in fs9. i dont really fly around hong kong much. when was it replaced?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

chlorinekid wrote:

mrtazzy wrote:

.... I tried changing the date back on my computer to a time when it was in use but that didn't work. Confused Any thoughts?

you're kidding me right? hehe Very Happy

no man I was serious! Angry

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

In real life the Hong Kong airport is under construction or was, they removed the runway, i don´t now why, but, all the airport was disbanded, the terminal, the runway, the grass, all the airport. (In google earth, you can see how they are working on it.

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

They're building condos there according to a pilot friend who flies Hong Kong every week. He told me all about landing runway 13 in real life! Shocked Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Really?, that must be what i saw in google earth. That´s interesting.