Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

WOW CHECK THIS SHOT OUT!

Pro Member Captain
SeanGa Captain

WOWWWWWW I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR FSX!!! THIS SHOT IS DRIVING ME CRAZYY. PLS MICROSOFT RELEASE THE GAME NOW

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/16/microsoft-flight-simulator-x/

Pro Member Captain
Flyboy92 Captain

nice try seanga.... but that is NOT from FSX because it has not even been released to public! and seriously LOOK AT IT then look at all the other ones.. notice a difference? not trying to be mean but hey...

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
SeanGa Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

nice try seanga.... but that is NOT from FSX because it has not even been released to public! and seriously LOOK AT IT then look at all the other ones.. notice a difference? not trying to be mean but hey...

Flyboy92

woawwwww.. you must have good eyes LOL Very Happy

Cool Cool Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its impressive how many members are put their comments (not all acceptable ,at least for me)in the screenshot gallery and had never post,or had a few posts in forums...Including of course the famous dennison... Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Very Happy If thats FSX,Im sticking to FS9 Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Oberkomando Chief Captain

I donīt think that is FSX, it looks like fs2000. Confused

" Every manīs work is a portrait of himself"...Anonymous.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

SeanGa wrote:

WOWWWWWW I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR FSX!!! THIS SHOT IS DRIVING ME CRAZYY. PLS MICROSOFT RELEASE THE GAME NOW

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/16/microsoft-flight-simulator-x/

Was this post an attempt at sarcasm or have they changed the picture since you saw it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Lol, it's just a poor attempt at editing.

At least the guy has a sense of humor Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Its impressive how many members are put their comments (not all acceptable ,at least for me)in the screenshot gallery and had never post,or had a few posts in forums...Including of course the famous dennison... Laughing

I think flyaway should erase the entire screenshot gallery and start new.the comment are usually unacceptable if not dumb or insulting,and we have too many screenshots in the gallery anyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Where has the common sense gone?

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics