Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Do you own an airplane?

Do you own an airplane?
Yes
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
No
84%
 84%  [ 16 ]
     
Total Votes : 19
    
Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

I was wondering if you guys are owners of an airplane (in real life), and what kind of...

Pro Member First Officer
Ben (eagle3) First Officer

Not yet, but i think i'l get a F-22 for my 11th birthday. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

eagle3 wrote:

Not yet, but i think i'l get a F-22 for my 11th birthday. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFL Ninja ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Here's my aircraft. Very Happy

Just kidding ROFL I want one but I haven't figured out how to get 3 million dollars to pay for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

....maybe when I win the lottery Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Does plastic models counts??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I see a vote to yes...Im curious...

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I see a vote to yes...Im curious...

I think Mr. Abromovich has been roaming the forums again Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I see a vote to yes...Im curious...

I think Mr. Abromovich has been roaming the forums again Laughing

Yes...He comes to vote for Arsenal and see this poll and votes here too... Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Here's my aircraft. Very Happy

Just kidding ROFL I want one but I haven't figured out how to get 3 million dollars to pay for it.

Beautiful craft, i like ti. Very Happy

Madbrit Guest

We have a company flying club and club members own the aircraft so that makes me a part owner of three: C152, C172 and a Piper Arrow.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics