SearchSearch 

We're not alone!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I thought this might be of interest to those who complain about the download section.

SurClaro Newsletter - May 19, 2006

NOTE: Do not reply to this email, use our contact form instead... All support enquiries will be timely answered.

Lost your password and/or Nickname? follow this link
Want to unsubscribe from this newsletter? follow this link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have added 0 great New freeware add-ons on the last week, you can get them just follow this link

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know. When my h/d died I forgot my password and asked then 5 or 6 times for it. Both by clicking on the link for that purpose and by separate e-mail. I never heard from them so I had to sign up under a different name because they said my old name was taken ( it was! By me! But I couldn't access it).
Flightsim board gave me the same run-around.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

They are all around Ninja and getting closer Ninja ... Fear Fear Fear

🙂) 🙂) 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I know. When my h/d died I forgot my password and asked then 5 or 6 times for it. Both by clicking on the link for that purpose and by separate e-mail. I never heard from them so I had to sign up under a different name because they said my old name was taken ( it was! By me! But I couldn't access it).
Flightsim board gave me the same run-around.

Radar

Actually, I was really talking about:

We have added 0 great New freeware add-ons on the last week, you can get them just follow this link

The rest of the stuff was there only to point out that I got the email from surclaro.

My intent was to call attention to download sites that are asleep. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

how can that be intresting to people that complain about the download section?

(i am one of these people)
(but now i am actually going to other sites like: simviation,avsim,hovercontrol, and others...)

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

asleep?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Okay, if I have to spell it out. Do you think anyone with even half a brain would send an email to thousands of people saying:

????? Exactly how many of the 0 new downloads, do you think anyone could find and download?

My saying we are not alone was an attempt to point out that the download section on this site is in sore need of attention. I guess that didn't work, either. 😞