Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I DONT HAVE TO PAY A PENNY FOR MY TRAINING!!!

R.A.F Guest

I dont have to pay a thing for my ppl!!! I will work at an airfield BUT not for cash...I work for hours training...FOR FREE!!! So in other words i dont have the pay a thing! I work for it in stead! I get to have my ppl for free. I couldent afford training so i found another way round instead. Which is working for my training.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I wouldn't really call that getting your liscense for free, you do have to work a lot for it.

but I am happy for you, good luck with your training Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hey,have fun! 😀 😉

R.A.F Guest

Well it sort of free. Because i dont have to pay. But yes i do have to work for it. Which is better than paying for it. Even if i was paying for it i would still have to work for the money..to pay for my training. So Either way i will have to work for it. But at lest this way i dont have to pay a thing and that i get to keep every bit of my money.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

R.A.F wrote:

Well it sort of free. Because i dont have to pay. But yes i do have to work for it. Which is better than paying for it. Even if i was paying for it i would still have to work for the money..to pay for my training. So Either way i will have to work for it. But at lest this way i dont have to pay a thing and that i get to keep every bit of my money.

What !!! 🙄 Whistle Umm...

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

R.A.F wrote:

Well, not to spoil the fun, but you're doing exactly what everyone else is doing to pay their lessons. The only difference is that your employee pays your lessons directly, while other people receive the money and pay them theirselves.

R.A.F Guest

Well look at it like this...You work for money to pay for your lessions which would probably be about 1,2 or even 3 hours a week. I work for them 5 days a week and in return they give me 4 to 5 hours training. this is why i would rather work for training lessions than work for money. I get more out of it. and after i have completed my ppl then i will start working for money. At the momment all is going well. And im gaining more than what i thought i would. They couldent refuse me because it seemed like a good deal. I work for them for training insteed of money and they galdly acepted.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

SeanGa wrote:

R.A.F wrote:

Well, not to spoil the fun, but you're doing exactly what everyone else is doing to pay their lessons. The only difference is that your employee pays your lessons directly, while other people receive the money and pay them theirselves.

But if you get your money, you are more tempted to spend it on other things and end up not getting your lessons, also, if he likes flying, an airfeild is the best place for him to work

R.A.F Guest

You get it! I love to fly and i would do almost anything to to get my licence and i plan the do it the easyiest way possible. Which is to work at an airfield and at the same time training at the airfield. Im reaching my goal at a nice steady pace.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

by far the best way to do it!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

ok fine you win lol 😀

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Ha Ha

R.A.F Guest

No worrys mac 😀
I had trouble paying my training lessions so i worked for lessions insteed which turns out to be a great way out to my problems. Now i am in close to my ppl.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

Ha Ha

Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Whistle